Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I think seph meant what site lith! :pac:

Spent the evening watching trailers for scary movies..not the best idea we've had!

Whoops my bad, meant to say i'm watching it on Sky Sports Box Office.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Just back from watching Godzilla. It was better than I expected it to be :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Keep on trucking folks

*Honks loud as hell truck horn*

So is the race going to begin?

• Advertisement

Probably *shrugs shoulders*

..Looks like it's between the two of us Lith :pac:

Well i'll graciously step aside and let you win the next lair thread Mozz, don't think you've had one yet?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Post 9900 starts the race

Aww thank you kind sir :D Naw, haven't had one yet! Can only imagine the glitz and the glamour that goes with it...and the responsibility :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh well, in that case i'm still in the running, but i say Mozz deserves the next lair thread.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Aww thank you kind sir :D Naw, haven't had one yet! Can only imagine the glitz and the glamour that goes with it...and the responsibility :pac:

No glitz & glamour, shenanigans & destructions ahoy :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh well, in that case i'm still in the running, but i say Mozz deserves the next lair thread.

I must say I am rather chuffed at that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey all. How's things?

Hi KKkitty, welcome back to the madness :P

Sup Kitty!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I must say I am rather chuffed at that :D

Mozzeltoff's Maze of Madness sound good to you?

Mozzeltoff's Maze of Madness sound good to you?

That it does! :D

Mozzeltoff's Mansion Of Madness perhaps?

What madness? The lair is always full of straightforward thinking haha.

• Advertisement

Well I like both but can't be getting my hopes yet :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And on that note of straightforward thinking in I boing! I is back.. Who's racing??

And on that note of straightforward thinking in I boing! I is back.. Who's racing??

Not until 9900 :( I got confused.

Should Grem get the winning post it shall be Grem's Gallery of Ghoulish Goofery. Kitty is Kitty's Katacomb of Kandy Koated Kraziness

And if ya know were I to be the lucky winner, have ya got my lair thread name decided?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    And if ya know were I to be the lucky winner, have ya got my lair thread name decided?

Lithium's Last Lunacy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Goofery? Yeah that describes me bout spot on I guess! Can't see post count on phone so it shall remain a mystery for me, jinkies!

Lithium's Last Lunacy

I can work with that. :D

Should Grem get the winning post it shall be Grem's Gallery of Ghoulish Goofery. Kitty is Kitty's Katacomb of Kandy Koated Kraziness

I love that and you're always my favourite mod on boards :D

• Advertisement

Goofery? Yeah that describes me bout spot on I guess! Can't see post count on phone so it shall remain a mystery for me, jinkies!
    800 or so to go
    KKkitty wrote: »
    I love that and you're always my favourite mod on boards :D

I hear that a lot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement