Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Flattery will get ya everywhere!!

Coffee and pastries for my dear friend Wolf!. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bribery Grem really, you're attempting to bribe Wolf with coffee & pastries?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

If it's bribes you're all giving Wolfie then may I bribe him with more fine food and alcohol? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bribe? The very thought! I'm just ahm, here have some coffee and pastries too!

I know what you're trying to do Grem, and i applaud your attempts :P.

• Advertisement

We say nothing. The amount of times my silence has being bought for rum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Wolfie is my favourite mod,
    Some might think that rather odd,
    He's surely the very best,
    Better than all the rest,
    I've seen him post in every lair,
    No matter what he's always there,
    No need to bribe him with food or drink,
    He doesn't have much time to blink.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    We say nothing. The amount of times my silence has being bought for rum :pac:

*whistling nonchalantly* :p

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I know what you're trying to do Grem, and i applaud your attempts :P.

Do you? Oh great please tell me what I'm at because I'm ever so lost now... :)

You're giving us rum :D

• Advertisement

Tryin to sweet talk your way to a lair thread. :p

Anyone hating the hour going back already?

Not really, it hasn't bothered me really..

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not really, it hasn't bothered me really..

I don't like it getting so dark so quickly though.

Sweet talk haha that reminds me I haven't been on a date in years!

Now rum I can supply!. :D

Sweet talk haha that reminds me I haven't been on a date in years!

Now rum I can supply!. :D

Now you're talking my language :D

Haven't had rum in ages. One of my older brothers has finally set a wedding date after over 10 years of being engaged :)

Partial to the odd captain Morgan and orange..

Ten years? You don't hear much of long engagements these days..

Partial to the odd captain Morgan and orange..

Ten years? You don't hear much of long engagements these days..

I am engaged for nearly three years now. We prefer to get our educations and careers sorted out before we tie the knot.

Planning a wedding is a huge expense for any couple to be.

• Advertisement

I can see the sense in that of course.. It's just not something I hear of much anymore. I wouldn't be in a position to discuss pros or cons anyway having never been even close to a situation that may lead to that..

Eh, each to their own is my view on it. My friends are engaged since August and getting married in March. Let them off if that's what they want to do :)

My brother and his future wife wanted to have work and a house of their own sorted before they set a date. It took a while but they got there. They're not having small children there at the wedding and they're also not having bridesmaids or groomsmen.

Eh marriage's are a sticky patch, it's all lovey dovey up until the actual day itself, then post honey moon, it's all down hill.

yes i'm a cynical S.O.B when it comes to love and all that.

Eh marriage's are a sticky patch, it's all lovey dovey up until the actual day itself, then post honey moon, it's all down hill.

Exact same here!. Because everything has become too disposable, if it's broke don't try fix just throw it out and go again. How's that for a blast of cynicism?? Unsurprisingly I have no, nor never had a ring on my finger.. ;)

Oh i know. Another older brother is going through hell at the moment with his wife. One minute she wants him and the next she doesn't. He doesn't know where he is with her at all.

Oh the poor lad. :(

Exact same here!. Because everything has become too disposable, if it's broke don't try fix just throw it out and go again. How's that for a blast of cynicism?? Unsurprisingly I have no, nor never had a ring on my finger.. ;)

We're cynics for life Grem,

Right i am outta here, eyes are beginning to droop, try and keep the place standing :P

• Advertisement

Oh the poor lad. :(

I'm staying out of it but I want to throttle her at the same time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement