Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cynicism comes quite naturally to me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

KKkitty wrote: »
    I'm staying out of it but I want to throttle her at the same time.

I hear ya.. Spent most of this evening talkin to a friend about their relationship, it's tough not stepping in when you really want to..

Angron we should start a cynicism thread or something along with Lith!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think that'd just amount to "Everything's bollocked, so don't bother" :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    I think that'd just amount to "Everything's bollocked, so don't bother" :pac:

Such a cynic! :D See what I did there? Do you? ;)

Maybe I did, or maybe I'm so cynical I missed it. :pac:

• Advertisement

Maybe I did, or maybe I'm so cynical I missed it. :pac:

For cynics we're awful playful!

Just cause you think the world's a bit sh*t doesn't mean you can't have a little fun at its expense :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Cynicism comes quite naturally to me.

I'm cynical of this post :D

My suggested ad at the bottom of the page is "older dating" whoa there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My suggested ad at the bottom of the page is "older dating" whoa there!

On the touch site and I'm getting housing ads.

• Advertisement

Mod, so no ads :D

Now a c-word party. Mention of that should at least left until after Halloween imo.

Turned on ads there, I see stuff for accounting software and some sort of game thing.

Must see if there's adblock for android.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi ho, hi ho...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Another 10K away! Soooooooon someday~

Echo... echo... echo... in the empty Lair! :eek:

Hi all... Beats drum... marches about!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi all... Beats drum... marches about!

will you be quiet .... tonight was rough

How are you Swan and Chatbox? I'm goin to brew some extra java this morning as I think the race for new lair title will be busy today.

• Advertisement

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    will you be quiet .... tonight was rough
    I don't like it "rough." ;)
    How are you Swan and Chatbox? I'm goin to brew some extra java this morning as I think the race for new lair title will be busy today.

Grand Grem!

**Holds out empty cup** :D

*fills Swan's mug with a fresh brew of magic beans, adds a pastry since it's a bank holiday over here*

Chatbox, coffee or something from the bar? Sounds like a bad night on the hospitality front...

*fills Swan's mug with a fresh brew of magic beans, adds a pastry since it's a bank holiday over here*
    Oooooooo Grem to the rescue! This will allow me to stay up all night and bring the dawn in. :cool:

I do have my moments Swannie, hope you enjoy. You should take a photo of a sunrise sometime for us to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Getting up for work on a Bank Holiday sucks.

You should take a photo of a sunrise sometime for us to see.
    With flocks of birds flying from their beach nesting places inland for brekkie. :cool:
    Getting up for work on a Bank Holiday sucks.
    But think of the children animals...

Morning Paws! :D

Morning Paws *slides over special magic bean brew plus pastry to ease the bank holiday work blues*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

morning folks.

happy bank holiday for those of you able to roll over & have a second snooze.

Home from work, snuggles with dog, aww yeah.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

well for some. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement