Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

She'll be back..they all come back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    She'll be back..they all come back..

*puts revolver back in desk drawer*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

A blind guy walks into a bar...then a chair..and then a table :pac:

*Runs to the joke thread in AH to find a good joke*

I have one but it is somewhat crude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Fire away Hugo!

A blind man is walking down the street and passes a fish shop, he stops to sniff and then says "Good morning ladies!" :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I have one but it is somewhat crude.
    A blind man is walking down the street and passes a fish shop, he stops to sniff and then says "Good morning ladies!" :o

I was expecting something to do with oil :o

I'll see myself out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't know what's going on here, but I will have no part of it.

I have one more.

A five year old boy and his grandfather are sitting on the front porch together, when grandpa pulls a beer out of a cooler. the little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a beer?" Grandpa replied, "Can your dick touch your ass?" The little boy answered no. Grandpa said "Then you're not man enough to have a beer."

A little later Grandpa lights up a cigar. The little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a cigar?" Once again, Grandpa asked, "Can your dick touch your ass?" The little boy answered no, again. Grandpa said, "Then your not man enough to have a cigar."

A little later, the little boy came out of the house With a cookie. Grandpa asked, "Can I have a cookie?" The boy asked "Can your dick touch your ass?" Grandpa replied, "Hell yeah my dick can touch my ass!" The boy replied, "Then go **** yourself, Grandma made these cookies for me."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh.. Not what I was expecting to meet first thing in the morning. Especially when sausage isn't on my diet..

Ahem starting again, good morning all, any java about?

*Paging Seph to the lair*

He's still training to be a barista right?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yes I need a masterb, masterb, masterbrewer alright!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sees the java bell going off and slides a cup fresh java across the counter to grem *

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*sees the java bell going off and slides a cup fresh java across the counter to grem *
    Did Chef Seph offer java? :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh such relief. Had an assessment in Java (the programming language, not the brew :pac:), and I got a good pass :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    Oh such relief. Had an assessment in Java (the programming language, not the brew :pac:), and I got a good pass :D
    Congrats Angron! :D

Good stuff Angron.. Happy camper now eh?.

Thanks for the brew, badly needed..

Does Angron drink java with his Java? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

congrats Angron,

Any more of java left?

the drink that is

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Swannnnnieee \o/

*without looking seph slides a cup of java the counter to ted*

**Holds up mug to nose & sniffs**

hey this is the N-word coffee :eek:

Can't fool me that easily bucko !

Swannnnnieee \o/

*without looking seph slides a cup of java the counter to ted*

Check them thar mad skillz!!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Can't fool me that easily bucko !

Lies :eek:

Should we get the Java expert Swannie to verify the quality of this ?

Swannnnnieee \o/

Heyyyyyyyyyy Seph! :D

Ted uses the N-word!!!! **Swannie closes eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and holds breath!!**
    I'll have you know Ted that Chef Seph swore before witnesses (Swannie and SwanBot), with his hand on the ever so Holy Lair SOPs, that he would never make pseudo-java from (It That Shall Not Be Mentioned)!

Go on so ted, swannie will back will back me up though :cool:

It is possible that I made a mistake,

Sorry for slurring your good name Seph.

Now mintys coffee on the other hand :pac:

• Advertisement

It is possible that I made a mistake,

Sorry for slurring your good name Seph.

That's Chef Seph! (Just like when Inspector Jacques Clouseau got promoted to CHIEF Inspector Jacques Clouseau!) :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement