Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Awh shucks! :o
    Paws may have to be on Lair call. The Lair Animal House is getting a bit risky with everyone grabbing for food!! :eek:
    Taltos wrote: »
    See if I answer you'll think I'm lying.
    Hey everyone, scoot over and make room on the Lair couch for Taltos. Methinks he wants to lie down... :D

**Swannie fluffs up couch pillows**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*GIVES CHASE*

YELLS!! Tackle him SwanBot! :eek: Quickly takes a few more bites.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm starting to get worried that the number of mods is increasing here.

Are we being kept an eye on with all our shenanigans going on here.
    :cool:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ted! Taltos might see you! Next you will be auditioning for next season's Big Brother telly show with his recommendation. :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*dons tinfoil hat and crawls up to ceiling to perch gremlin style*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Ugggg drunk on pizza

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It is very suspicious alright

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Ugggg drunk on pizza

I'll take some off your hand there if you like :-D

Five slices left ug and five gough balls .......breakfast is prepared any way :D

*dons tinfoil hat and crawls up to ceiling to perch gremlin style*
    Oooooooooooo Grem! That's a very fashionable Giorgio Armani tinfoil hat. Let me try it.

**Swannie GRABS it off Grem's head and POSES in front of mirror**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fire them over here Caprica

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Paws may have to be on Lair call. The Lair Animal House is getting a bit risky with everyone grabbing for food!! 
    I'm on stand by with bandages and iodine!

Fire them over here Caprica
    **Like defensive back, Swannie dives in front of Ted intercepting goodies from Caprica!**

Swannie better exit Lair fast before she gets tackled! Bye all!

Mischief Managed!

Swannie goes POOF!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oooooooooooo Grem! That's a very fashionable Giorgio Armani tinfoil hat. Let me try it.

**Swannie GRABS it off Grem's head and POSES in front of mirror**

My, uh, designer armour!! Argh!! *falls back to earth*

Puts the goods onto coffee table....rolls onto couch......owieeeeee

"It doesn't take a lot of strength to hold on.
    It takes a lot of strength to let go."

I love the quotes at the end of Criminal Minds :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    Got my 1-page today. You? :cool:

good stuff black swan!:cool: nah on a break from writing the book for a bit.. Going to try and get back to it next month though, or possibly thinking of going back to it in the new year, with a clean slate and all that. See how things go but not giving up on it!
    Yay, writer is back! welcome back miss writer!

I was almost home around 6.30 when I got a phone call to go back to work so I had to turn around. Got home eventually around 30 minutes ago.

thanks pp:):o!

That was a long day!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »
    Wolfie is my favourite mod,
    Some might think that rather odd,
    He's surely the very best,
    Better than all the rest,
    I've seen him post in every lair,
    No matter what he's always there,
    No need to bribe him with food or drink,
    He doesn't have much time to blink.

Blink, I barely has time to think
    I constantly jump around like the mexican bean
    Everywhere I go I have to be in a new scene

What have I wandered in on here?. *backs away carefully*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Usual shenanigans going on i see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

It's getting way too close to bed time. Noooo...I really don't want to go to college tomorrow :(

17 more days and I'm off work for two whole weeks! :D

My friend is getting a M&G for Arch Enemy's Irish show in December. LUCKY BASTARD.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

17 more days and I'm off work for two whole weeks! :D

I not sure when my next vacation is

Sat here on the couch like a fool for an hr....realised just now I forgot to put the washing machine on >.<

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lots of drunk people in Galway tonight, it was terrible. Also very wet.

Right in the feels,
    A photo of a budding member of the Boston Police Department’s K-9 force sent a shockwave of ‘awws’ across the Internet Monday.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2014/10/27/puppy-boston-police-department-bulletproof-vest-melts-internet/CuoaShs4HLOewlQfgYq3eK/story.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

in bed and eating chocolate here:) *shares with pals*

what's everyone else up to?

Love Galway at night....but yar not nice to walk through in the wet last time I did a car load of men stopped beside me roard out there window in scumbag I was a tidy piece and sped off .......didn't even offer me a lift and pure pissing. ...although. ...maybe for the best :D

• Advertisement

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Love Galway at night....but yar not nice to walk through in the wet last time I did a car load of men stopped beside me roard out there window in scumbag I was a tidy piece and sped off .......didn't even offer me a lift and pure pissing. ...although. ...maybe for the best :D

Jaysus I'd say so :-O

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement