Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Yar literally jumped out of skin at first cause I was expecting abuse or something thrown at me.....was all rather confusing o.O

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm playing far 3 at the moment and its soooo much fun :-D

Oooo nice. I haven't gamed in a while....keep wanting that sunset overdrive game but then I'd need to buy an xbox 1......meh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've lost count of the miles I've walked through Galway at night. It's a strange mix sometimes that's for sure..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    Oooo nice. I haven't gamed in a while....keep wanting that sunset overdrive game but then I'd need to buy an xbox 1......meh

That's exactly how I feel about Xbox......meh :-D

• Advertisement

I've lost count of the miles I've walked through Galway at night. It's a strange mix sometimes that's for sure..

Yep I loved it but still perfer cork.
    Feck im sleepy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Too lazy for the hills of cork!. Galway has become home to me anyway..

That's exactly how I feel about Xbox......meh :-D

Been an xbox fan for years and ps too only lately I'm just more annoyed at Microsoft. Money grabbing backtracking so and so's .....

Been an xbox fan for years and ps too only lately I'm just more annoyed at Microsoft. Money grabbing backtracking so and so's .....

Lol :D

Nah I've nothing against Xbox really, I prefer PS because it releases more jrpgs, although I did buy a 360 for lost odessey and tales of vesperia >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

falls in through ceiling, lands on couch like a boss :cool:, sup peeps

• Advertisement

Lol :D

Nah I've nothing against Xbox really, I prefer PS because it releases more jrpgs, although I did buy a 360 for lost odessey and tales of vesperia >_>

Lost oddessy uuuuuuu that game drove me crackers hours into it and blip!!! :p just couldn't get into it .....I don't think jrpgs are overly my bag I loved ff and one or two others but I dunno I think require a calm patient person to enjoy them I like quick hack and slash and shoot them all in the head.... :D I both types of console both have pros and cons.....but the xbox one meh!!!

Hi lithy!!!!! :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    falls in through ceiling, lands on couch like a boss :cool:, sup peeps

Hi lith :D

Lost oddessy uuuuuuu that game drove me crackers hours into it and blip!!! :p just couldn't get into it .....I don't think jrpgs are overly my bag I loved ff and one or two others but I dunno I think require a calm patient person to enjoy them I like quick hack and slash and shoot them all in the head.... :D I both types of console both have pros and cons.....but the xbox one meh!!!

There not for everyone :p Have you played the fallout games ?

Hi lithy!!!!! :)

Sup Caprica :)

Sup Sephster

Hi Lith, quite the landing!

Hi Lith, quite the landing!

Well practice makes perfect,

There not for everyone :p Have you played the fallout games ?

True still lovely games just not my cuppa....I played the fallouts again certain aspects irrked me more then I enjoyed I'm picky. .....I loved all the bioshocks even the second one but the first one blew my mind....

Hey lithy not much up doodling since I can't sleep splashed ink in the wrong place on the paper oops

^^^°^°°Holy crap that's awesome

Wanted to fly around the Palace, but my Iron Man armour has disappeared.

• Advertisement

What Seph said!! Wow!

Ha nah its clumsy. ..my paws still aren't fully right bit awkward :D

What Seph said!! Wow!

Ah cheers eerk *goes red*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

that's a fab drawing there caprira, you're very talented:D

must be off to bed though folks, g'night :)

good to be back:)

that's a fab drawing there caprira, you're very talented:D

must be off to bed though folks, g'night :)

good to be back:)

Night missy

Ha nah its clumsy. ..my paws still aren't fully right bit awkward :D

Ahhhhh come off it now will ya :-D

This is my favourite piece I did its currently on a cd cover as well, a mini breakthrough for me :D ha I'm glad you like it :)

That is awesome !

100,000 bodybags there from Wales.
    It's on the inlay :D an amazing start. :D

• Advertisement

That is amazing. Kinda reminds of some old movie based in England. I'll think of it..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement