Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Must not misbehave* eeeeeeek

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am out, have to be up early in the morning (boo)

Night one and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Quiet Anfield, or they'll bring their almighty mod powers down on you

My tinfoil hat is reinforced.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Seph, did i ever tell you that you're a good guy

he can't ban you here

I can though

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am out, have to be up early in the morning (boo)

Night one and all!

Night mozz :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seph, did i ever tell you that you're a good guy
    Caprica6 wrote: »
    Must not misbehave* eeeeeeek

*takes out sledge hammer*

Let's wreck this place :cool:

*starts smashing walls*

*starts smashing walls*

I sense a trap :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*starts smashing walls*

*polishes banaxe, clears throat*

Pardon me..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I sense a trap :p

I swear to god its not :-D

*whistles*

Eenie meenie minie moe....

• Advertisement

Yeah yeah seph I believe you thousands wouldn't :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

night mozz, sleep well!

meant to working on my first assignment but here procrastinating, as per usual!

Yeah yeah seph I believe you thousands wouldn't :p

Damn......:-p
    night mozz, sleep well!

What's the assignment about writer?

Also may I vent a sliver of frustration fecking men and fecking people in general :D

night mozz, sleep well!

Oooo assignment?

Also may I vent a sliver of frustration fecking men and fecking people in general :D

Vent away!

Vent away!
    Ha you might wish you hadn't said that.
    :p Any who tomarrow is the deciding day to see if I become a female version of walter white :p

Damn......:-p

What's the assignment about writer?

it's a bunch of questions, basically covering what I've read in the 'intro' and first section of psychology course. Meant to write a least half a page for each answer and barely managing a few lines!

it's a bunch of questions, basically covering what I've read in the 'intro' and first section of psychology course. Meant to write a least half a page for each answer and barely managing a few lines!

Brevity is the mark of a brilliant mind

Ha you might wish you hadn't said that.
    :p Any who tomarrow is the deciding day to see if I become a female version of walter white :p

Your shaving your hair off?

• Advertisement

Im sure you will do ok can take time to get into long assignments

Your shaving your hair off?

Depends on my test results tomarrow :D
    Either way I'll still look dingan :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm thinking of growing my hair out, then getting it braided a la Axl Rose in 2006.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Make sure to have bandanas, shaved heads and wooly hats don't go well.. :O *was once called bobblehead grem*

I'm thinking of growing my hair out, then getting it braided a la Axl Rose in 2006.

He was so fit got to love gingers!!!! Oooo braids can be hard to get out!!! I had to cut some of mine out when I had them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Taajsgpm

So wheres the perversion?

Make sure to have bandanas, shaved heads and wooly hats don't go well.. :O *was once called bobblehead grem*

I had an undercut for a few years winter was a hard time :p I sometimes think of getting it back also I love bobbleheads :D

Depends on my test results tomarrow :D
    Either way I'll still look dingan :p

Well I hope they come back ok

Im sure you will do ok can take time to get into long assignments

thanks caprica:) just a wee bit out of practise:o

very true wolfie, being able to waffle on about subjects for ages is a sign of a great mind

• Advertisement

Taajsgpm wrote: »
    So wheres the perversion?

The mods scared it off.

Baxtards!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement