Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Caprica6

Well I hope they come back positive!

Ha you fecker :p positive for insanity for liking to talk to ye :p

Any who chances are they won't have my results back yet been only waiting since early sept to see if I have that nasty mutation of cells thing .... so either way I might just shave my head :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry I meant I hope they come back ok and everything is good :o

Jaysus your waiting long enough for them :O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll have all crossable bits crossed for ya.. (anyone know a masseuse who'll do and evening call out?)

Sorry I meant I hope they come back ok and everything is good :o

:p likely story :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

have my fingers crossed for you cap:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Doubt we'll reach the magic number tonight

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Caprica6 wrote: »
    :p likely story :p

Hey you twisted my words around :-D

Jaysus your waiting long enough for them :O[/quote]

Yep im suprised too...been annoying the docters ringing them a lot. ..was only supposed to wait ten days man also I find out tomorrow if im been let go from work..either way im hommering into a large bottle if JD tomarrow :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Doubt we'll reach the magic number tonight

What number are we in now my phone shows it different to the laptop :/

Oh and cheers for ye all crossing your bits for me tonight. ..im ok just tad anxious. ....by the tiniest degreeish :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All that on a humpday? Or the beginning of the weekend as they call it around here!. Will be thinkin of ya while a leather into a bottle of Jameson :D

• Advertisement

Jaysus your waiting long enough for them :O

Yep im suprised too...been annoying the docters ringing them a lot. ..was only supposed to wait ten days man also I find out tomorrow if im been let go from work..either way im hommering into a large bottle if JD tomarrow :D[/QUOTE]

Fecking hell! Well you'll definitely deserve that drink anyway, I hope it all goes well for ya!

Oh and cheers for ye all crossing your bits for me tonight. ..im ok just tad anxious. ....by the tiniesr degreeish :D

As of now 9583

Oh and cheers for ye all crossing your bits for me tonight. ..im ok just tad anxious. ....by the tiniesr degreeish :D

Yep going to have a drink......from the biggest bottle :D ah be grand....cant do anything about it yet :)

^^^ Copycat Seph :P

^^^ Copycat Seph :P

Gooo way outta that you :-D

Gooo way outta that you :-D

*Holds pack of Belfast Lager in front of Seph* What was that :P

anyone seen joya around lads?:)

Hey Writer, not that I can think of in the last few days.. On phone so can't really search either..

anyone seen joya around lads?:)

She's on holidays

*Holds pack of Belfast Lager in front of Seph* What was that :P

*drools*

• Advertisement

ahh thanks steph :) was sort of wondering

She's probably up too all sorts of shenanigans :p

I must try this Belfast lager *yoinks pack from Lith*

Its lovely stu........ Hey stealer that's for me :mad:

:eek:

*hands back remaining beer, I'll stick with Guinness thanks*

*hands back remaining beer, I'll stick with Guinness thanks*

First you steal it and now this :mad:

:p

*Checks wind speed, adjusts baseball cap, aims paintball at Grem, that's for Seph's belfast lager

Yis are ganging up on me?? This is not the sort of gang activity I engage in nocturnally...

• Advertisement

Yis are ganging up on me?? This is not the sort of gang activity I engage in nocturnally...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement