Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yis are ganging up on me?? This is not the sort of gang activity I engage in nocturnally...

Hohooo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Cranks Lair stereo to 11

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Goodnight pals o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Damn good soundtracking there!

Adios Sephster, i know Grem

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Seph!. *waves*

Am listening to unkle myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

night steph!:)

good tunes there Lith

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

We could so get to 10k tonight :pac: how are you keeping ? Still have a cough here :/

Heyo Chatbox, pity about the cold.. Did you manage to wind down though?.

You're saying 3 of us could get through 400 posts

• Advertisement

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    We could so get to 10k tonight :pac: how are you keeping ? Still have a cough here :/

aww, hope the cough passes:( keeping fairly ok here, little bit hyper tonight with being wired so think i'll be staying up. how are you?

could get to the number tonight, tis a possibility anyway

aww, hope the cough passes:( keeping fairly ok here, little bit hyper tonight with being wired so think i'll be staying up. how are you?

Think we could get to the magic number too

Knocking back the Coca Cola eh Writer?

Heyo Chatbox, pity about the cold.. Did you manage to wind down though?.
    Still a bit bit pissed , have customers singing my praises but I am still a little wound up over it .
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You're saying 3 of us could get through 400 posts
    I could do 200 but i need to bounce back off other people :pac:

Think we could get to the magic number too

I used to post like crazy to keep up , I just don't want to be done for spamming .:D

Knocking back the Coca Cola eh Writer?

cocaine ......I mean raisins /father ted

Posted all of Slash's solo stuff in Seph's Recommend Me An Album thread, 72 or 74 songs, depending on which version of Slash's Snakepit Ain't Life Grand i posted.

Still a bit bit pissed , have customers singing my praises but I am still a little wound up over it .

I could do 200 but i need to bounce back off other people :pac:

I used to post like crazy to keep up , I just don't want to be done for spamming .:D

ah i wasn't around back then when this place started up, I read over the old stuff before I starting posting in here though. Must have been mental! that's ok:D

yeah pretty much Lith, I barely got any sleep last night and slept in yesterday, not a hope of me sleeping tonight so looks like an all nighter for me

ah i wasn't around back then when this place started up, I read over the old stuff before I starting posting in here though. Must have been mental! that's ok:D

yeah pretty much Lith, I barely got any sleep last night and slept in yesterday, not a hope of me sleeping tonight so looks like an all nighter for me

Well you're certainly in the right place for an all nighter :p

I never looked at anything else it was so busy . I enjoy it more now as you all seem like a nice bunch of people and there's no rush . I don't have time to keep up with much of boards .

hows the psychology course going ? I am doing a module on organisation behaviour which is very good . We are using Myers book of social psychology .

That's true!. I'm verging on nearly content now, six hours left and my weekend is on.. Thank feck for it.. Long set of shifts again. Four day week next week thankfully..

What's the longest you guys have stayed up in a row ?

• Advertisement

That's true!. I'm verging on nearly content now, six hours left and my weekend is on.. Thank feck for it.. Long set of shifts again. Four day week next week thankfully..
    What you planning to do in your time off?

What's the longest you guys have stayed up in a row ?

Stayed up til 6 in the morning once, something about seeing a day start is relaxing, ya know before the daily chaos kicks off.

indeed i am:p everywhere else seems to be quiet at this time of night. Rather long day ahead of me tomorrow, say I'll be collapsing into bed early if i stay up tonight

Not much.. Catch up on some tv.. Bring dog to beach, pints, simple stuff really.. I'll be wrecked anyway so won't be up for much..

Stayed up til 6 in the morning once, something about seeing a day start is relaxing, ya know before the daily chaos kicks off.

I wish I could say I only done it once this week

Well a few hours worth of zzzzz's if ya have a long day ahead of ya won't hurt.

Not much.. Catch up on some tv.. Bring dog to beach, pints, simple stuff really.. I'll be wrecked anyway so won't be up for much..

I have a few days off and trying to think of the best way to spend them . Feel like running away from it all .

I wish I could say I only done it once this week

Wanna know my secret to staying up so late, sleeping through most of the day, makes it easier.

Wanna know my secret to staying up so late, sleeping through most of the day, makes it easier.

Used to go days without sleep . I like the night but need the routine .

• Advertisement

Very very glad I'm off at eight. The dude that's supposed to be "working" with me is testing my patience badly. I really did turn into a cranky old fecker..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement