Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Like everything it's hard work being a cranky old fecker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    I never looked at anything else it was so busy . I enjoy it more now as you all seem like a nice bunch of people and there's no rush . I don't have time to keep up with much of boards .

hows the psychology course going ? I am doing a module on organisation behaviour which is very good . We are using Myers book of social psychology .

sounds really busy! that's good, there's a rush at the end of the threads but in general doesn't seem to be too mad. Enjoy being here and all the people as well:) ah that's ok, you're busy working..when i'm not here for a few days have a mountain of followed threads to catch up on

Course seems to be going well so far, tis tough but interesting. Goes into biology, philosophy and human anatomy so learnt a lot so far! Have first section done and got my first assignment the other day, so hopefully I'll be able to complete it.

Sounds interesting about the module you're doing, enjoying it so far? Will be going into detail about social psychology in the next section, when i complete the assignment

Sounds good grem :) hope you enjoy your time off

Longest I've been awake is close to 2 days, wasn't fun, I think at the time I was going through a difficult time and brain was in overdrive

Might get a few zzz in a bit, see how it goes :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've been up for three to four days at a time before.. Not sure exactly how long because it all starts getting a bit fuzzy after a while.

These days because I've an ongoing pain problem the most I'd manage is 36 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I've been up for three to four days at a time before.. Not sure exactly how long because it all starts getting a bit fuzzy after a while.

These days because I've an ongoing pain problem the most I'd manage is 36 hours.

Yeah I got that around day 4-5 then I go into repair mode . After a certain point it get hard to even close the eyes.

I am going to try out my new ipod and have a little think . Talk later grem,smiler and lithium

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Take it easy Chatbox.

• Advertisement

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Yeah I got that around day 4-5 then I go into repair mode . After a certain point it get hard to even close the eyes.

I am going to try out my new ipod and have a little think . Talk later grem,smiler and lithium

cool:) talk later chatbox

Then there was two! I'd say I'll be asleep when the next lair is being decided.

Then there was two! I'd say I'll be asleep when the next lair is being decided.

yep just you and me left now, think I will be too

hope you're night is going well:)

It's goin ok now. Bit of a hiccup earlier but all fixed. Just hope that nothing fails between here and eight.

ah that's good grem :) fingers crossed nothing else goes wrong for you..

going ok here, relaxing in bed and listening to music :)

• Advertisement

Tunes here too. A bit of chill out going on.. Despite the fact I had a can of monster.

Tunes here too. A bit of chill out going on.. Despite the fact I had a can of monster.

sounds good:) the can keeping you going?

Yup it will, and the tunes will prevent me getting too tense. I'm a gremlin of contradictions!.

Yup it will, and the tunes will prevent me getting too tense. I'm a gremlin of contradictions!.

ah that's ok:) I contradict myself a lot of the time ha

Part of the fun I think. I reckon why the lair works for the people that frequent it, we're a little offbeat for want of a better word.. Noticed one or two people land in and disappear again because I guess it wasn't their scene. That we could be joking and having serious discussion at pretty much the same time..

Part of the fun I think. I reckon why the lair works for the people that frequent it, we're a little offbeat for want of a better word.. Noticed one or two people land in and disappear again because I guess it wasn't their scene. That we could be joking and having serious discussion at pretty much the same time..

that's exactly it:D very well said! the chat in here goes from very silly, to steamy, to quite serious stuff, saw one or two pop in a few days ago.

Imagine must be four years on boards and it's only earlier this year I found the place. Still delighted about it.. I can't usually handle after hours threads as there can be a lot of arguing which I generally rely on the Internet to get away from.. This is like boards little secret!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Right serious hour is over in 5.....4....3..

*** throws pillow at Grem ***

Imagine must be four years on boards and it's only earlier this year I found the place. Still delighted about it.. I can't usually handle after hours threads as there can be a lot of arguing which I generally rely on the Internet to get away from.. This is like boards little secret!.

that's great grem:) a secret that only some people know about! was on boards two years, i think, before I found this place. Can't really handle after hours either, rarely go in there

you going to the beers by the way?

morning ted:)

***tips hat in Writer's direction**

Still can't get used to your new name :o

This place is a good release valve & escape from reality. Guaranteed pick-me-up alright.

I'm off work today, so brain tells me to wake up even earlier than usual. Feckin thing.

How are we all today.

• Advertisement

Hiyo Ted, yeah we were getting a bit mushy about the lair and it's residents again.

*returns pillow fire*

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    ***tips hat in Writer's direction**

Still can't get used to your new name :o

This place is a good release valve & escape from reality. Guaranteed pick-me-up alright.

I'm off work today, so brain tells me to wake up even earlier than usual. Feckin thing.

How are we all today.

*tips hat back to ted*

hehe that's ok, I'm the same myself actually, I log in and find myself being confused, have to remind myself that i'm called writer now:o

nice you're off work:) very annoying about the brain waking earlier up on your day off though! Doing ok myself here, getting a bit tired now but think I'll last as have a few important jobs in town to do. Got signed up to NaBloPoMo earlier for next month:D (aka blogging every day for the month)

anyway I'll be off, talk later folks :)

Later Writer lady!.

*brews the last pot of grem coffee for this lair*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all.

Jeepers ye were very talkative last night and this morning!

Had to bow out early last night, I was absolutely wrecked tired. I was asleep before 11pm and I just woke up. I'm staying in bed for a bit, I don't have to get up for another hour. :o

Caprica6 - I have my fingers crossed for you. :)

I really must listen to Slash's new album. I also have some songs to listen to by a band called Raglans because we're going to see them in a couple of weeks.

Not right now though, I've woken up with an awful headache. :(

Camomile tea for Paws..

Yes please :(

Hope you loose that pesky headache Paws.

Hopefully. Think I'll need Panadol tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lovely brisk morning, can't wait to hear people complain it's cold :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh is it cold?? :eek:

This means I'll be frozen, I'm cold at the best of times!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement