Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Saw that too, you don't swallow them, as that involves the swallowing reflex, they are much too fast for that - they just dart in, quick like.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

KKkitty wrote: »
    According to a programme I'm watching now you don't swallow spiders in your sleep. Thank goodness for that.

Good news........I heard we swallow 8 in a lifetime:p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Ah Ted, cheers.
    Although you farmer types scare me - well except for my father in law - he scares everyone...
    This Friday night he is going out dressed as himself...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

He shares my views on this dressing up lark to then.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Taltos wrote: »
    Ah Ted, cheers.
    Although you farmer types scare me - well except for my father in law - he scares everyone...
    This Friday night he is going out dressed as himself...

People have been asking me why I already wearing a mask for a week now. I am going to make them beg for mercy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I hate spiders with a passion. You never know where they are.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Chef Seph serves up Italian Stallion for late hour Lair snacks.

Hi all!

Swannie \0/

Hi taltos,grid,kitty o/

Aloha Sephers,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi ted o/

How are we all?

• Advertisement

All good in the hood here.

Bit of House of Cards.

Hows all in KittyLand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

I hate spiders with a passion. You never know where they are.
    South Street, New Ross :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Taltos wrote: »
    Mornin/night Black Swan - how you doin?
    Grand Taltos!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Oh Lord, the bit hitters are back in again.

Evening Swannie & Taltos.

***Runs around & hides all the adult mag's that just seem to appear in the |Lair**
    **Loads water balloon catapult and aims it at Ted**
    Swannie \0/
    Gosh Seph. The Lair is moving FASTER than usual. I just stepped away and WHOOOOOOOOOOSH several posts occurred. Hmmmmm... I bet everyone is warming up for the final 100 before 10K! :pac:

:eek::eek:

There only down the road from me.

**Rushes off to board up the doors & windows**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How are we all?
    Hi KKkitty! Better go peddle to the metal in the Lair, or someone might run over you! :eek:

I'm about a 40 minute drive away from there so hopefully it'll be a while before they come near me :D

Grand Taltos!
    **Loads water balloon catapult and aims it at Ted**

Gosh Seph. The Lair is moving FASTER than usual. I just stepped away and WHOOOOOOOOOOSH several posts occurred. Hmmmmm... I bet everyone is warming up for the final 100 before 10K! :pac:

**TedBot goes POOF & waterballoon crashes into wall**

**Rushes off to board up the doors & windows**

Too late Ted. Both Swannie and SwanBot got in!

**Swannie practices Darth Vader hissssssing whisper, while SwanBot squeeks**

**TedBot goes POOF & waterballoon crashes into wall**
    **SwanBot reloads, and waits for TedBot to unPOOF**

**TedBot unpoofs behind SwanBot & pours bucket of water over it & flys out the window***

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Just started watching the apprentice . I cannot believe the ideas some people have !!

If you had one day to do what you wanted what would you do ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Just started watching the apprentice . I cannot believe the ideas some people have !!

Fly to North Korea and boot Kim Jong Un in the face

Would a US passport get you into the country

**TedBot unpoofs behind SwanBot & pours bucket of water over it & flys out the window***
    SwanBot enjoys the bath provided by Ted, washing, soaping, and rinsing off, while singing in the shower.

Transfer all Trumps money, equities, bonds, and properties (but not his debts) from his name to mine. :pac:
    It's not a problem getting in... rather getting out!

No, but a parachute will

I've already done that , it was the reason he disappeared for a few months

Transfer all Trumps money, equities, bonds, and properties (but not his debts) from his name to mine. :pac:

What would you do with the money ?

No, but a parachute will

**Fedespressos wolf 2 choppers**

Better than a parachute wolf. I'll be your wing(wo)man.

apache.jpg

What would you do with the money ?
    PLAY!!

Let play monopoly !!

• Advertisement

Let play monopoly !!
    With Trump's real moola, not play money. I'm not a Trump fan, so I could not watch Apprentice more than one season because of him and his children clones.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement