Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I go away for an hour and you guys are organising an orgy...there is definitely something in the water, or the air, or the booze, or the coffee..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Did someone say orgy?! :D

Well I should have guessed something was going on with all the hugging earlier..

catallus wrote: »
    I was warned about ye lot, "catallus they're a bunch of inconsiderate bastards who'd stab you as soon as look at you!" she said, but did I listen? no, I wore my heart on my sleeve again, and look where it got me :(

Oh, wretched love, why must you trounce on my feelings again and again?

Who exactly gave such a warning? :mad::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I survived my journey, though I did want to lop off some heads - specifically the head of the guy who decided he wanted to narrate a good portion of the journey like he was a knock-off David Attenborough, and the two idiots laughing at him that encouraged it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I is back, now who was feeling left out there?

Angron wrote: »
    Well I survived my journey, though I did want to lop off some heads - specifically the head of the guy who decided he wanted to narrate a good portion of the journey like he was a knock-off David Attenborough, and the two idiots laughing at him that encouraged it.

That does sound very infuriating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Who exactly gave such a warning? :mad::pac:

Can't remember exactly? Sephiroth something or other? I think he drugged me....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No headphones?? :o on another note, welcome back to G-town man!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sephiroth is a cad of the highest order!

• Advertisement

No headphones?? :o on another note, welcome back to G-town man!
    Alas, no. I don't have an MP3 player either.

He told me he was all out of drugs! :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sephiroth is a cad of the highest order!

Cad?

Lies!!!!!!!!!!!
    He told me he was all out of drugs! :(

Delivery tomorrow remember?

Cad?

Lies!!!!!!!!!!!

Ssh! << >>

You promise?
    Ssh! << >>

You're in on the conspiracy too G! :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You promise?

You're in on the conspiracy too G! :mad:

Your top of the list sure H Mon! and yes she is :pac:

Lies!!!!!!!!!!!

It was YOU!!!!!!

You said no-one would love me like you would :mad:

Lies, indeed!

Harummmph!

Your top of the list sure H Mon!

The "Use 'n' abuse" list?!

Your top of the list sure H Mon! and yes she is :pac:

Why do you think I have such a vast array of tinfoil hats??

You do know tinfoil attracts the signals, don't you?

It's part of the nefariousnessness.

• Advertisement

Ahhhh so that's why.........

Noooooo they've been reading me like a book all along! Run for the hills people :o

Right tomorrow is the first day of college so I better hit the hay and get some sleep. I am going to need to be on my A game..

The junkies bastards! :mad:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Right tomorrow is the first day of college so I better hit the hay and get some sleep. I am going to need to be on my A game..

Night! Hope all goes well for you! :)

*inarticulate grumbling*

Trying to look at my timetable online to figure out when I have class tomorrow, and the bloody site won't let me.

reading me like a book

Would this be a Proustian experience or more a "Fifty Shades of Gray" kinda thing? :D

Would this be a Proustian experience or more a "Fifty Shades of Gray" kinda thing? :D

I like to think dorian gray actually I'll have you know!!

*inarticulate grumbling*

Trying to look at my timetable online to figure out when I have class tomorrow, and the bloody site won't let me.

That appears to be a problem in this neck of the woods the last week..

• Advertisement

I like to think dorian gray actually I'll have you know!!

Jaysus, someone has ideas about themselves :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement