Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That appears to be a problem in this neck of the woods the last week..
    Yeah, I'm getting into the main timetables page, but when I try to actually view a timetable it's giving me internal server errors. Annoying, so looks like I'm heading in for 9, just to be safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Always play it safe. If you know what I mean

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

catallus wrote: »
    Jaysus, someone has ideas about themselves :)

I think I'm more the picture in fairness....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I think I'm more the picture in fairness....

I'll be the judge of that :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Stumbles into Lair. Falls on couch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Stumbles into Lair. Falls on couch.

Iv java for Swan stat!!

*sorts Swan for caffeine*

Ahoy Miss Swan!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Iv java for Swan stat!!

*sorts Swan for caffeine*

Emergency Room Grem to the rescue! :cool:
    Ahoy Miss Swan!
    The day after... dizzy Swannie! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*throws a stash of His magic java beans to swannie*

The day after... dizzy Swannie! :eek:

Poor Swannie! Sounds like you gave it 20% more than you should have

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Don't take them swannie!

It's a trap!

He'll promise you the sun moon and stars, but it's all lies :mad::mad::mad:

Oooooooo Seph... drops magic beans in grinder, then filters them into boiling pot of water, and out comes drips of dreamy liquid into cup. Ahhhhhhhhh. :cool:
    Poor Swannie! Sounds like you gave it 20% more than you should have
    Still stumbling about after last night. :eek:
    catallus wrote: »
    Don't take them swannie!

It's a trap!
    Of course it is! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oooooooo Seph... drops magic beans in grinder, then filters them into boiling pot of water, and out comes drips of dreamy liquid into cup. Ahhhhhhhhh. :cool:

Still stumbling about after last night. :eek:

Of course it is! :D

What were you doing last night :D?

What were you doing last night :D?
    I showed up at a Skyrim themed houseparty in BLACK (of course!) looking very goth with an open back displaying a large faux dragon tattoo, and the rest is history. :pac:

I showed up at a Skyrim themed houseparty in BLACK (of course!) looking very goth with an open back displaying a large faux dragon tattoo, and the rest is history. :pac:

Oh my! *has nerdgasm*

Jaysus :eek:

It's gone all Shakespearian in here, drama and many many subplots..

*furiously takes notes*

Jaysus :eek:
    No one dressed up as JC. Ha! We had a lot of lads dressed nordic along with toy knives, swords, and axes, and a couple lasses with magic staffs. One lad had a dragon costume (for Halloween) and wore the silly dragon head most of the night.

It's gone all Shakespearian in here, drama and many many subplots..

*furiously takes notes*
    Ohhhhhh grand! Grem Tales!!!

**Swannie poses showing bare back with faux dragon tattoo**

No one dressed up as JC. Ha! We had a lot of lads dressed nordic along with toy knives, swords, and axes, and a couple lasses with magic staffs. One lad had a dragon costume (for Halloween) and wore the silly dragon head most of the night.

I would have gone against the grain completely and shown up in a brotherhood of steel (from fallout) costume :cool: :-D

• Advertisement

I would have gone against the grain completely and shown up in a brotherhood of steel (from fallout) costume :cool: :-D

*multiple nerdgasms*

There's always one... *rolls eyes*

Yes I'm rolling them along lair table before anyone asks!.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Grems eyes are rolling across the table.................. Zombie, kill it kill it with fire

Yes I'm rolling them along lair table before anyone asks!.

:eek:

*Faints*

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Grems eyes are rolling across the table.................. Zombie, kill it kill it with fire
    :eek:

*Faints*
    Oh, that's what those two orbs were. I thought the lads were playing marbles.

Oh, that's what those two orbs were. I thought the lads were playing marbles.

Where do you go that you are familiar with bloodshot marbles? The mind boggles...

Is everyone else's Boards pages taking ages to update and posts are missing the icons?

Is everyone else's Boards pages taking ages to update and posts are missing the icons?

Yes been like that most of the night

Yes been like that most of the night

Just my luck that as soon as I mention it, it stops! lol

• Advertisement

I'm on my phone so it's crap but fine at the same time!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement