Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im off to bed pals, night o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nighty night! *kisses on forehead* :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Where do you go that you are familiar with bloodshot marbles? The mind boggles...
    The javahouse crew I hang with is pretty diverse! You'd not believe what goes on here sometimes... ha! We are all a bit crazy! :eek:
    Is everyone else's Boards pages taking ages to update and posts are missing the icons?
    Naaaaaa. And I am 10,000 kms west of ye on a crowded free wifi hotspot connection.
    Yes been like that most of the night
    Maybe boards hamsters joined us at last night's party and are now fuzz brained like me? :pac:
    You can count swans as you drift off Seph for being sooooo nice about sharing your magic beans.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Seph!.

Oh right Swan, I get ya.. *backs away slowly*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Am gonna hit the hay. Nighty night all!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Hugo dude..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Am gonna hit the hay. Nighty night all!
    Well, at least you stuck about to chat for a bit, and didn't jump in bed the second I showed up... :o

Nite nite.

Poor Swan.. Hug?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Poor Swan.. Hug?!?

You'll just put out for anyone, won't you? :pac:

Poor Swan.. Hug?!?
    Snuggles. :P

• Advertisement

catallus wrote: »

I resemble that remark!! Wait.... That's not right... Ahm...

Be nice to Grem catallus... He is writing Grem Tales, and my tail is in it!!

Black Swan wrote: »
    Snuggles. :P

In a weird mood today. Want to make everything better for everyone.. *huggles*

Be nice to Grem catallus... He is writing Grem Tales, and my tail is in it!!

And I suppose there's only room for one tail? :(

Ah, rejection, my old friend.

Ah, rejection, my old friend.

Haven't you seen, as evidenced by this evening's shenanigans in the lair that everything is done in groups?? Get writing!

Does Grem do threesomes (er... when writing tales about tails)? :o

Does Grem do threesomes (er... when writing tales about tails)? :o

Noooo I was more referring to hugs.. *wary side-eyes*

*wary side-eyes*

Hmmm, I'm not sure about the limits we're allowed here.

Do ye have any safety words? or recognised spasms to indicate I've gone over the line?

I do like the "wary side eyes" thing

*rubs nipples with moistened fingers

*puts little siren and flashing light on head - hold up Catallus think that be the line ahind ya* ;-)

**Swannie LOOKS at Lair window. DASHES out**

See ye all later! :D

• Advertisement

So....just you and me Grem :(

Hope that siren works ;)

Yup just us.. It's only nocturnal to a point it seems!

They've no stamina!

Haha nope, sorry for delay. Am running a few tests on systems here while it's quiet.

Am running a few tests on systems here while it's quiet.

That's some weird code for bouncy-bouncy? :p

Hahaha nope, I am actually at work.. I do almost exclusively nightshifts since I a contrary cnut!.

What are these "night-shifts" you speak of? :)

Basically I'm given some stupid title and stay in one place performing maintenance duties on machinery in exchange for bits of paper that get me beer.. Only at night instead of day like a lot of people..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have a new dog. Mystery to me why I never get a vote on new pets

• Advertisement

Oh night-shifts, of course, I get it now.

When I am King, beer shall be free :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement