Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Wolf *waves* surely dog is not pet but gopher slave for your kind??

Cat, that's it exactly, I can be very obtuse without realising sometimes. Free beer you say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Free beer you say...

Yes, all day long. But safe-words and hats with lights and sirens shall be banned.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Safe words was your idea!! :o don't you try plant that on me..

I'm the King! I can plant anything I like! Bow!!! Bow before your majesty!

*spreads tententwenty fertiliser on whatever Cat planted*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi Wolf *waves* surely dog is not pet but gopher slave for your kind??

Cat, that's it exactly, I can be very obtuse without realising sometimes. Free beer you say...

More like boon companion for me. Izzy has already decided we will be best of friends

That dog better stay away from my new shrubbery. Grem is going to be putting some hard work into it.

Grem, cyberwolf here might be able to give you some tips on how to be a more pleasing minion to me.

Cheersus, minion?? I think not!

I think not!

I don't pay my minions to think!

And your choice of fertiliser is appalling.

This really isn't working out, Grem.

You're fired!

*shrugs* don't remember being hired, that may explain the quality of work.. Back to tea and inane banter for me..

Is Izzy the new dog's name Wolf??

• Advertisement

Last one standing again. Guess I'll stick on the coffee for the next arrivals so..

*grinds beans and boils water*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Up for work once more. This is day 8 on the trot. Roll on Friday! I really need to recharge my batteries. I'm tired. At least I'll be home before 6pm today so I can get an early night. Not very nocturnal, I know.

You're not a robot Paws, for which the animals are glad I bet. Hope today flies for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning girls.
    I would be like the antichrist if I had to work 8 days on the trot. Hope the week flies for ye Paws.

Did I hear someone was making java?

Yup Ted, help yourself.. Tis brewed about twenty minutes so optimum taste factor about now.

Yup Ted, help yourself.. Tis brewed about twenty minutes so optimum taste factor about now.

*** pours cup, swirls it & gives it a good sniff***

Godd girl Grem, that is A1.

:D

Yup, decent one if I do say so myself.. You're welcome lad. :)

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Morning girls. I would be like the antichrist if I had to work 8 days on the trot. Hope the week flies for ye Paws.
    When I finish on Friday it'll be 12 days. I think I might finish early today if it's quiet, I have a bit of overtime.

When I finish on Friday it'll be 12 days. I think I might finish early today if it's quiet, I have a bit of overtime.

All work and no play make Paws a *something something*

That is a marathon stint of shifts alright. Make sure to look after your health Paws..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, unless the timetables have changed, I have a solid 5 hour block of labs this morning.

That's a pretty heavy start to a week.. Hopefully it'll change a bit for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah it's not too bad, I can handle that. Plus, it means my group is done earlier on a Thursday :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    I showed up at a Skyrim themed houseparty in BLACK (of course!) looking very goth with an open back displaying a large faux dragon tattoo, and the rest is history. :pac:
    We_Know.png

That is a marathon stint of shifts alright. Make sure to look after your health Paws..
    Ah I should be okay. I'm tired though so I think an early night is a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

runs through the door....

smells the coffee.....

right where is it.....

need a fix

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. First day of college and classes don't start til 2..fun times..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

college.....

those were the days......

eons ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

If I had more cop on when I was younger it would be eons ago for me too :o Nerves are a bit on the jittery side!

• Advertisement

Ah it'll be grand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement