Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Grem and smiler! I can't stay long. Just came from a workout, whew, and need to run through the rain drops. Then hunt food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Grem and smiler! I can't stay long. Just came from a workout, whew, and need to run through the rain drops. Then hunt food.

no problem:) how's yourself?
    good workout?:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

good workout?:)
    I try to push it to the limit. Afterwards I can have a creamy latter without feeling guilty. Ha! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh latte. Could totally have one of those now.

Ooh latte. Could totally have one of those now.
    Fedespressos Grem a Grande Latte. :cool:

• Advertisement

I try to push it to the limit. Afterwards I can have a creamy latter without feeling guilty. Ha! :D

sounds good:D reward yourself after the hard work

how's the writing going?:)

how's the writing going?:)
    8 pages behind. :o

Hitting the showers. Then food. Bye for now. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fedespressos Grem a Grande Latte. :cool:

Sweet :D simple things cheering grem up.. Thanks Swannie.

you working tonight grem?:)

Yup indeed but just realised I'm off tomorrow.. Nice.. It's been a long few weeks and I'm lookin forward to making some homemade food and simple stuff like that..

• Advertisement

Yup indeed but just realised I'm off tomorrow.. Nice.. It's been a long few weeks and I'm lookin forward to making some homemade food and simple stuff like that..

ah ok, hope it's going well:) yay for being off, sounds like a good plan..life's simple things..

just relaxing and writing here..:)

Sounds peaceful, hope you get your page done.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

8 pages behind. :o

Hitting the showers. Then food. Bye for now. :D

:o.

Swannie all hot & sweaty in the Lair

*** Swoons & falls onto couch ***

I wouldn't mind a latte now.

*shares latte*

You are a star Grem.

Aww shucks ain't nothin Ted

I don't issue praise often, so take it when it happens.

Yikes! Will do ;)

Any more java floating around?

Can feel its gonna be a long day. :(

..and i'm back:)

morning ted:) *offers java*

nearly finished grem?

• Advertisement

..and i'm back:)

morning ted:) *offers java*

nearly finished grem?

Two ladies of Lair looking after my java fix. Life can't get much better than this. :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Two ladies of Lair looking after my java fix. Life can't get much better than this. :D

looking after a fellow noc:D

Nearly finished in both senses of the word.. Such damn pain.. Bloody hell.. Oh well half hour to go..

***hugs for Grem**

At least you're on the home straight now, nearly finished.

Thanks Ted, I'm a pretty dire mood with it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

these shiny purple walls are the bomb....

hmmmm are they really a bomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning guys! :D

Hope you're all well this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

good so far Purples..

the coffee is good in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just watching CSI before I have to go to work. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hello lairBirthdayGirl, hope you are enjoy your day! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement