Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Swan that was actually nescafe coffee out of a jar that I gave you :D

*makes a run for door*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Joya wrote: »
    im relieved of course, but am preparing already mentally for my new course that starts on Monday.. it is 20 hours per week, very intense cause it kind-of is a type where you finish two years for one..

also m going to doctor tomorrow morning to that test where they give you electro-shocks to test your nerves reaction (in hand, shoulder and neck).
    i did it once few years ago so now i know it hurts!

but hope it will bring me closer to solution for my permanent pain! ...

that sounds quite tough but best of luck with your new course. Keep you busy that's for sure!
    hope the dr goes well too, *sending you positive vibes*
    Black Swan wrote: »

It was a party to remember!

That's great black swan:D

I'm doing grand myself, my early night last night did me the world of good and feeling a lot better. Can't stay here too long, finishing dinner and then getting into the bath to freshen up, and then going back to writing:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Party time Joya!!! :D

yes hhahahah

party in my head it is :d
    that sounds quite tough but best of luck with your new course. Keep you busy that's for sure!
    hope the dr goes well too, *sending you positive vibes*

thank you smiler i'll need it! :)
    it starts at 9am so even to HAVE TO get up THAT early is a pain :D lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Doorbell rang. Didn't get up. He looked in the window so I had to let him in. FFS!!!!!!
    Poor Paws!
    Swan that was actually nescafe coffee out of a jar that I gave you :D

*makes a run for door*
    Nescafe?? Yukkie!

**Swannie spits out!**
    ...then going back to writing:cool:
    Smiler is my heroine! :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*hands Paws a taser* here I think you could find a use for this....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening pals. Got my set of knives today...and a letter from the college to say I need to carry them with me in case the Gards stop me at some stage :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Mozz! Chop chop?? :D

EDIT: Pacific lunch time. See ye later.

Hey Mozz! Chop chop?? :D

EDIT: Pacific lunch time. See ye later.

Har Har!! :pac:

I'll end up chopping my fingers off :pac:

See ya later Swanie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening pals. Got my set of knives today...and a letter from the college to say I need to carry them with me in case the Gards stop me at some stage :pac:

I just have this image of you dressed as v from v for vendetta now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*hands Paws a taser* here I think you could find a use for this....

I really could. :o

• Advertisement

I just have this image of you dressed as v from v for vendetta now :pac:

If only that were my uniform...

I couldn't be dressed anymore opposite V..white skull cap, white double breasted shirt, white apron, check pants, steel toe capped boots and a blasted cravat...WHY DO I NEED A CRAVAT??

If only that were my uniform...

I couldn't be dressed anymore opposite V..white skull cap, white double breasted shirt, white apron, check pants, steel toe capped boots and a blasted cravat...WHY DO I NEED A CRAVAT??

Awww :( that wouldve been so cool, if i ever open a restaurant that'l be my chefs uniform

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening Lairlings

I think I'm actually going to cry. There's someone else here. For the love of God. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mozz, ya might loan Paws a few knives, I'll go alibi...

My chef's whites were black... Like every other piece of clothing I own!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Paws I can loan you my broom if you wanna use it to chase your man out the door with :)

Hi ted o/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Found out today that a guy i work with is a mod! Us boardsies are everywhere!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Found out today that a guy i work with is a mod! Us boardsies are everywhere!

:eek: you broke the first rule!

I did no such thing! The ducker was being nosey looking at me phone when i was browsing at lunch!

I did no such thing! The ducker was being nosey looking at me phone when i was browsing at lunch!

How dare he! :eek:

• Advertisement

I know, inappropriate on all levels :pac:

I know, inappropriate on all levels :pac:

Disgraceful carrys on!

tis terridble joe! :pac:

I ran into a mod quite randomly recently, funniest reveal story. Course I'm sworn to secrecy as is the boards way...

Cmon grem..spill

My friend said she was a mod on this. And then she was killed by the other mods because she told me she was a mod.

Harsh but fair haha

The life of the mod is a very secret one apparently. Mods are like the men in black...

I'm in a horrendous mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

The life of the mod is a very secret one apparently. Mods are like the men in black...

but does it mean mods never go to beers? :unsure:

• Advertisement

Ouchhhhh I just burnt my tongue D:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement