Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anybody knocking around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

thanks grem!:)

hi lith, i'm semi here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anybody knocking around

If you look down you'll see me lying on the floor.

If you look down you'll see me lying on the floor.

Strange place to be lying down isn't it Grem?

thanks grem!:)

hi lith, i'm semi here

Hi Smiles, still working on your book?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Strange place to be lying down isn't it Grem?

My spine and the floor are having a one to one...

Anyhoo, how are ya Lith?. Hope you are well after your sabbatical..

Hi Smiles, still working on your book?

heya, I am indeed:) at the moment I'm a little over a third of it so a work in process! I have been putting on my thinking cap over the last few days and choose a title for it, although it's only an idea for it, so that may change. Hopefully after my birthday or xmas I'll get a new printer and be able to scan in photos. so it's getting there slowly.

hope you are keeping well:) place wasn't the same without you!

My spine and the floor are having a one to one...

Anyhoo, how are ya Lith?. Hope you are well after your sabbatical..

Well if lying on the floor works for ya, more power to ya my friend, i'm grand may take more sabbaticals, just have to rip myself away from the computer from time to time.

Well if lying on the floor works for ya, more power to ya my friend, i'm grand may take more sabbaticals, just have to rip myself away from the computer from time to time.

Currently helping on the pain front.

I hear ya on the computer front. Got unlimited data on phone. Maybe not my wisest move..

heya, I am indeed:) at the moment I'm a little over a third of it so a work in process! I have been putting on my thinking cap over the last few days and choose a title for it, although it's only an idea for it, so that may change. Hopefully after my birthday or xmas I'll get a new printer and be able to scan in photos. so it's getting there slowly.

hope you are keeping well:) place wasn't the same without you!

Keep up the good work on the book, it'll be worth it in the end, nothing like seeing a project come to fruition, so what happened in the 3 months since i went M.I.A

• Advertisement

Currently helping on the pain front.

I hear ya on the computer front. Got unlimited data on phone. Maybe not my wisest move..

Will have to investigate this lying on the back to help ease pain.

Keep up the good work on the book, it'll be worth it in the end, nothing like seeing a project come to fruition, so what happened in the 3 months since i went M.I.A

will do:)
    not a lot really, we got a lot of new people here,
    steph went MIA as well but he came back to us,
    pp got made permanent in her job and got a new car ( can't remember if you were around for that),
    mozz is doing a chef course,
    sammy got a job and moved to sligo
    wolfie lost his dog:(
    the usual antics and things around here, can't remember what else

Good summary Smiler - I'll just add that half an Atlantic's worth of coffee was consumed during these events..

Good summary Smiler - I'll just add that half an Atlantic's worth of coffee was consumed during these events..

Black Swan raided the secret coffee stash again

thanks:) yeah that's true, the amount of java that was drunken would fill a sea!

Oh and i marathoned 6 seasons of The Sopranos during my Boards hiatus, forgot how good a television show The Sopranos was.

Black Swan raided the secret coffee stash again

I'm guessing the stash of coffee beans must be one of those eu mountains!

anyway now that i'm just done I'm off to bed, don't want to have another all nighter, g'night folks:) talk to ye all soon

Night Smiles

Night Smiler, sleep well!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This thread is flying right along

It really is, you'll have to put the thinking cap on again in no time.. Anyway, hiya Wolf, how are ya?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Puppy noisy, me no sleep well

Oh dear.. Was thinkin it was a little on the late side for you. My dog does that to me sometimes, but then I sleep during the day so she can hardly be blamed for reacting.. How old is the pup?

9 weeks old. She just joined us yesterday

Hopefully it'll only be a few days of pining so.. Are you ok about having a new dog already? Oh and if I'm upsetting tell me, I'll drop it..

*starts brewing coffee for early lair dwellers*

You'll have to fend for yourselves tomorrow, I'm off!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Grumble grumble.. Me no want to go to work. Too tired, bad mood. Wah. :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Thanks Grem.......morning all!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Grumble grumble.. Me no want to go to work. Too tired, bad mood. Wah. :(

Have the day off Paws.......g'wan back to bed!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement