Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs for Paws

And you're welcome Grid.. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Gosh , dark enough out these mornings ....and we're not out of September yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I know, headlights still on when I'm leaving work this week.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Grid. wrote:
    Have the day off Paws.......g'wan back to bed!
    Hugs for Paws
    I wish I could have the day off. Thanks guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Pals.

Me no want to go to work either.

• Advertisement

Here Ted - *pot of coffee and jambon*

I think I'm getting some type of tummy bug... Uh oh. Not good. Stupid cramps.

Paws - are you taking vitamins at all? I wonder about you being run down as I said in last lair..

I'm sorry. That sounded very preachy, just tired after work.. My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

brews a fine Java roast...

Mugs at the ready pals.

as much as we dont want to go to work....

the lure of the office sirens calls us to the damned place of employment

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. Sitting in Costa coffee and I feel like I am hungover :/ Stupid body doesn't want to work today..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't like today already. Heard one person who couldn't think of the word earthquake call it "that thing where the ground shakes", and some guy called himself "such a YOLO"

There's a guy outside the main building with a guitar and he's played three songs I love but he's slaughtered them. I want to smack him.

Angron wrote: »
    I don't like today already. Heard one person who couldn't think of the word earthquake call it "that thing where the ground shakes", and some gut called himself " such a YOLO"

If I wasn't on my phone I would be linking to the video of the nononono cat.

Paws - are you taking vitamins at all? I wonder about you being run down as I said in last lair..
    I probably should be tbh :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Good news! College internet lets me access Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

right so tomorrow e all go to college with Angron....

to study Netflix lol

Oh my poor hip.

Home and relaxing though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Dances into Lair. Spins about. Hums a tune. :cool:

Evening lads and lassies.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Something's burning??

• Advertisement

Hi guys

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi lith mozz paws swan

*waves*

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Something's burning??

If it's food it's got nothing to do with me. I wasn't cooking today and I am not about too either. It was all knife skills today..
    Hi guys

Yo xPPx o/

And Yo Seph o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How's the form pals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    If it's food it's got nothing to do with me. I wasn't cooking today and I am not about too either. It was all knife skills today..

Yo xPPx o/

A woman with a knife, NOTE TO SELF do not piss off Mozzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

How's the form pals ?

Tired and hungry. On the hunt for cereal and toast. Yes evening breakfast is the way..that's what I need :D

I have a case of them. All different sizes and all for different uses....... :pac:

Hi smiler

She has knives? :eek:

*backs away slowly*

• Advertisement

Note to self: Don't piss off Mozz. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement