Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Best be off folks. Good night one and all...

Night MT!
    Howdy people, also hugo mon, fire axe for close up

Heya TP!

Now you're talking! I'd favour a tomahawk or even a kukri.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Evening sir!

What would you use for up close when all your ammo is gone?

I'm more the kind of guy who would sit at a computer and fly a Drone, let everybody else fight on the ground, I'll bring the proverbial ''fire from the sky''

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'm more the kind of guy who would sit at a computer and fly a Drone, let everybody else fight on the ground, I'll bring the proverbial ''fire from the sky''

You're a warrior of the 21st century. *salutes*

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anybody seen The Minty 1 around??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Heya TP!

Now you're talking! I'd favour a tomahawk or even a kukri.

From playing countless games of left for dead, I can say a fire axe would be my weapon of choice, anyways, got my exam results today, passed one, failed one, the one i failed has been dropped as a subject, sooooo yeah!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi hugo o/
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anybody seen The Minty 1 around??

He's probably off somewhere up to mischief as usual

anyways, got my exam results today, passed one, failed one, the one i failed has been dropped as a subject, sooooo yeah!

Well done on passing that exam. The one that failed can always be picked up again in the repeats. You can do it :)

Hi hugo o/

Heya Seph! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Well done on passing that exam. The one that failed can always be picked up again in the repeats. You can do it :)

That's the thing though, they were repeats, so like apparently I'll do an assignment instead and thats that done and forgot about! Anwyays I'm off to sleep as I am job in the morning, good day people!

That's the thing though, they were repeats, so like apparently I'll do an assignment instead and thats that done and forgot about! Anwyays I'm off to sleep as I am job in the morning, good day people!

Sounds even better so! :)

Nighty night sir!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heya Seph! :)

How's hugo mon ?

How's hugo mon ?

Not too shabby here thanks. How's the official dude mon of The Lair?

Not bad thanks :D

Are you just finished work now?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening people

Not bad thanks :D

Are you just finished work now?

Home since about 11.

Yup to much for the evening there?

Evening people

Hi wolf o/

Home since about 11.

Yup to much for the evening there?

Feck all, just watching some anime, you?

Feck all, just watching some anime, you?

Bit of American Dad here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Bit of American Dad here.

I need a Roger in my life

I need a Roger in my life

Don't we all!

How is The Wolfmon?

Surviving well enough at the moment. Work shortly and I not looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hi folks:) keep getting distracted with things and forget that i posted here..

on a side note, netflix is great:D

how we doing?

I have to go work. Tiny puppy is growing on me

hope work goes well wolfie:) that's great the puppy is growing on you

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi all. :cool:

howdy black swan:)

java and a scone?:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

java and a scone?:)
    Ohhhhhh yummy! :D

**Slides over empty cup and plate**

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ohhhhhh yummy! :D

**Slides over empty cup and plate**

here you go:D * fills up cup and puts scone on plate* enjoy!

how you keeping?

how you keeping?
    A bit warm here at 32 and dead calm for 7PM Pacific. Putting off my 1-page until after cool down this eve. You?

Black Swan wrote: »
    A bit warm here at 32 and dead calm for 7PM Pacific. Putting off my 1-page until after cool down this eve. You?

oh wow, sounds rather hot! Nice that its calm there though:) Hope your page goes well:cool: how are you finding the motivation?

I'm not bad myself, just chatting with a friend who's going through a rough time, trying to keep their spirits up. Hopefully doing my page in a bit:)

• Advertisement

...how are you finding the motivation?
    Reading a book of 21 short stories called Dangerous Women edited by G. Martin and G. Dozois (2013). Since my female lead character is heroic, yet dangerous, this book gives me inspiration. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement