Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ah toasty! Ya ok?
    dead
    ER Swannie rapidly airlifts and administers TLC to toasted. Stat!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Yaaaay :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    ER Swannie rapidly airlifts and administers TLC to toasted. Stat!! :cool:

Hi swan o/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Almost forgot that i'm going to see Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators live in November

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

yeah just utterly wrecked, long ass day in college, then came home just about to relax, phone rings, call out to a breakdown out by durrow on the motorway, only home a while now
    Awh poor Toasty. Hectic day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

yeah just utterly wrecked

Also dispatches!!

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ahoyhoy!

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Almost forgot that i'm going to see Slash ft. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators live in November
    Lucky you Lith!

Hi Seph, Lith, Paws, and hugs to toasty. :D

Awh poor Toasty. Hectic day.
    Also dispatches!!

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Hectic would come close alright!

Hey that's my job! you tuk mah juuub!

• Advertisement

Hi Seph, Lith, Paws, and hugs to toasty. :D

Oh I see! :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I swear in invisible these days :( :P

Ahoyhoy!
    You're not jumping in bed right away Hugo? If so, do you have Paw's permission? It's her Lair. :o

Hi Hugo. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahoyhoy!
    Lithium93_ wrote: »

Hugo mon o/ lith mon o/ paws mon o/ swan mon o/

:-D

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I swear in invisible these days :( :P

**Hits sammyjo's remove stealth button. Now APPEARS!**

Hi sammyjo! :D

Lucky you Lith!

I know, got a standing ticket, so hoping to get a good spot at the front for the show, jesus standing feet away from Slash & Myles *faints*, must remember to bring a camera...

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I know, got a standing ticket, so hoping to get a good spot at the front for the show, jesus standing feet away from Slash & Myles *faints*, must remember to bring a camera...
    :eek:

I'd probably faint too!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... the Lair is back to its crazy self. Place to relax and play with your friends. :D

:eek:

I'd probably faint too!

:D I know, hoping to chance my luck after the show, hopefully Myles, Slash or any of the band will come out for a few minutes shoot the breeze with fans, hoping and hoping hard to get a picture/autograph would top off an already good night in the making. ROLL ON NOVEMBER 10TH :D

• Advertisement

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... the Lair is back to its crazy self. Place to relax and play with your friends. :D

The way The Lair should be!

How is Miss Swan?

No time for relaxing here, *aims catapult loaded with water balloons in Swan's direction*

*aims catapult loaded with water balloons in Swan's direction*

No one aims a catapult at MY Swannie!

*whispers in Lith's ear* Do it! ;):D

No one aims a catapult at MY Swannie!

*whispers in Lith's ear* Do it! ;):D

:eek: Hugo when did you pull Swannie??

About three nights ago :rolleyes::pac:

Ah now. A gal like Swannie is waaaay out of Hugo's league.

Lithium93_ wrote:
     I know, hoping to chance my luck after the show, hopefully Myles, Slash or any of the band will come out for a few minutes shoot the breeze with fans, hoping and hoping hard to get a picture/autograph would top off an already good night in the making. ROLL ON NOVEMBER 10TH 
    That'd be unreal, I'll cross my fingers for you! :D

Hozier's album is out tomorrow. Hopefully I might be able to get it during my lunch break. Cannot wait. I haven't been this excited about an album for a while! :D

Get away with talk like that, you could pull any woman in the world if ya put your mind and charm to proper use

Not true !

• Advertisement

Get away with talk like that, you could pull any woman in the world if ya put your mind and charm to proper use

Lith mon speaks the truth !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement