Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I'm ok with the glass I have :)

I love playing Hoziers songs. Soo good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    I'm ok with the glass I have :)

I love playing Hoziers songs. Soo good

ok no problem:)

yeah they are pretty good, i heard a cover version of one song ( a noc put it up on fb that I'm friends with) and oh.my.god it was so good! how's your song writing going?:)

ok no problem:)

yeah they are pretty good, i heard a cover version of one song ( a noc put it up on fb that I'm friends with) and oh.my.god it was so good! how's your song writing going?:)

Haven't really wrote in a few months , mostly just guitar playing which is quiet fun. just jotting down ideas when they come to me .

I have these lovely new acoustic strings . Only last a month but absolutely lovely to play with .

Have you ever been to America?

Haven't really wrote in a few months , mostly just guitar playing which is quiet fun. just jotting down ideas when they come to me .

I have these lovely new acoustic strings . Only last a month but absolutely lovely to play with .

Have you ever been to America?

ahh ok, that sounds relaxing:) that's great you like the new strings, were they expensive?

haven't been to America no, maybe some day..

ahh ok, that sounds relaxing:) that's great you like the new strings, were they expensive?

haven't been to America no, maybe some day..

They are not cheap if you have to buy them every month but make playing so much nicer .

If you went where would you go ?

• Advertisement

They are not cheap if you have to buy them every month but make playing so much nicer .

If you went where would you go ?

ahh alrighty, glad you enjoy them:)

erm i'm not sure actually, maybe new york but I'd have to think about it :)

ahh alrighty, glad you enjoy them:)

erm i'm not sure actually, maybe new york but I'd have to think about it :)

do you like cadburys?

do you like cadburys?

i do indeed:) they do great chocolate, yumm...how about you?

Love the marvellous creations chocolates but marketing-wise they are very good , went through so much material on them for a project .

got totally distracted..happy friday noc pals:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah Friday, ya took so long to get here...

Happy Friday!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

happy Friday peoples.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The weekend commeth. I'm taking Friday off to play. The gods know I need it!! :pac:

Happy Friday all!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy Friday ya scallywags!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    Happy Friday ya scallywags!
    Swannie wags tail, but no scally! Hi Angron. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo Swan. Only 3 more hours of lectures and I'm free for the weekend!

Heyoo Swan. Only 3 more hours of lectures and I'm free for the weekend!
    **Slides comfy pillow over to Angron**

If the lecture is boring... ;)

hello folks:) does anyone know what time xtravision/hmv open at? can't find it on net..

Hi smiler. I don't know noth'in from noth'in. Sorry! :o

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi smiler. I don't know noth'in from noth'in. Sorry! :o

no worries:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

oh thank cruchie its friday.....

woohooo

cgh wrote: »
    oh thank cruchie its friday.....

woohooo
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyy cgh! :D

tips hat to Swannie,

howya,

tips hat to Swannie,

howya,
    Enjoying a cool night breeze off the Pacific after a hot day. It's so quiet at half past 2AM where I live.

nice Swannie.....

sounds very very nice.

nice Swannie.....

sounds very very nice.
    How are you?

I'm good,

its friday. roll on the weekend.

I could wear the ear of you with my tails of woe lol

Two hours to go!

I could wear the ear of you with my tails of woe lol
    Huh? :eek:

**Swannie jumps behind Lair couch and hides!**

• Advertisement

Two hours to go!
    The clock is ticking...

**Swannie holds wing over launch button**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement