Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Coolio, enjoy! Looking forward to my gig tomorrow, quite excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted, please tell me you're not watching the American version of girl with the dragon tattoo!. Those books were amazing. Started my whole mad bender of Scandinavian crime/fiction literature..

Afraid so, read initial description & looked like the Swedish version.

Lied to me, still watching it tho.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Afraid so, read initial description & looked like the Swedish version.

Lied to me, still watching it tho.

I never got further than hearing Daniel Craig being cast.. Just couldn't get my head around it, not that I find him a bad actor at times but not for that role..

I never got further than hearing Daniel Craig being cast.. Just couldn't get my head around it, not that I find him a bad actor at times but not for that role..

Bit of a different role.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Planning a 21st Birthday party ain't easy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i'm even skippin' james bond till he's off the hook! :pac:

its just - no. simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Ah yer only a young fella :p

Ah yer only a young fella :p

True, but everyone keeps yapping about how a 21st is the last big birthday, i never even wanted a party, but c'est la vie.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    True, but everyone keeps yapping about how a 21st is the last big birthday, i never even wanted a party, but c'est la vie.
    I never had a 21st so I wouldn't know.. I can have a 30th in 4 years!

You're only a whippersnapper Lithers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    i'm even skippin' james bond till he's off the hook! :pac:

its just - no. simple as that.

I think Sean Connery was the best James bond,I haven't enjoyed any of Daniel Craig's James bond movies,last one I enjoyed was golden eye

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Hi lith

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've never had a big birthday party, am I weird?

If i feel old at only 21, then i'll be ancient by the time i hit 25

Hi lith

Sup Seph

Same as Grem, not overly bothered by them.

Not a big fan of being centre of attention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Nope neither have I, no sweet 16th, no 18th, no 21st just normal birthdays, for me anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Yer better off lads, my 18th was ruined, my 21st was a surprise and me mother ruined it by not going home! :pac:

my evening was spent in a cafe/wine bar with a load of strangers drinking and drawing! It was fun!

oh and then i had to back to work at half 9 for ten mins!

I just tend to go out by myself and see if anyone is about for a quiet drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    If i feel old at only 21, then i'll be ancient by the time i hit 25
    I must be a dinosaur:pac:

A preemptive happy birthday Lith don't go too crazy :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

For my 18th I had a few friends over, got two pizzas and some booze. 21st, I had a load of friends over, some family, pokeball cake, usual party food, and my iPod hooked up to a speaker for music :D

• Advertisement

Went downstairs, mother was watching the Late Late Show. He had a woman on the show, she was just awful. The words "morally repugnant" sprung to mind.

I'm going to my brother's friend's 21st tomorrow night, should be fun!

Angron wrote: »
    Went downstairs, mother was watching the Late Late Show. He had a woman on the show, she was just awful. The words "morally repugnant" sprung to mind.

That's Katie Hopkins for ya, she's a waste of perfectly good oxygen

Dont have RTE here, presume I am not missing much?

Angron wrote: »

Don't worry the TV thread and after hours are on the ball.. She's a troll of the highest order I think.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Dont have RTE here, presume I am not missing much?
    The gist of what I saw was she thinks she's better than everyone, and fat people are the cause of all the worlds ills.

Hilarious when she was on British tv with Phillip scofield giving out about peoples names for their children. Saying how it is common and lower class to call children after places. Then Phillip confusedly said "isn't your daughter named India!?"
    that wagon needs a slap with a fish

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Hilarious when she was on British tv with Phillip scofield giving out about peoples names for their children. Saying how it is common and lower class to call children after places. Then Phillip confusedly said "isn't your daughter named India!?"
    that wagon needs a slap with a fish
    She's too up her own arse to be familiar with the concept of hypocrisy.

It's so good to know I don't have to set an alarm for the next 6 days!!

• Advertisement

Hey!..hey PP!

feck off!! :P
    not off till october :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement