Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Seph's reappeared, on my signal unleash hell

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Poor swannie.. *saves swannie*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hey!!!!! What about me D:

:-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*seph runs up the walls,does a back flip onto the table,takes out his trusty broom and chases lith,Hugo and swannie around the lair*
    **Swannie plays Sorcerer's Apprentice music, and Seph's broom obeys Swannie, sweeping Seph into angry mob**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie plays Sorcerer's Apprentice music, and Seph's broom obeys Swannie, sweeping Seph into angry mob**

D:

*leaves a trail of magic beans*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie Fedespressos Paws a huge box of HUGS!!**

D:

*leaves a trail of magic beans*
    **Takes out beany flipper and shoots them back at Seph!**

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

* xPPx steps in to save everyone!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

**Swannie plays Sorcerer's Apprentice music, and Seph's broom obeys Swannie

Tee hee! :D:pac:

* xPPx steps in to save everyone!*

**CUT! CUT! The cams stop rolling. Director Paws wants a retake on the Seph mob scene**

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thank ya!

Me tooooo :(

I think the Simpson's quoted that off me.. :(

**Swannie exists stage left**

Gotta a date with my gang of crazed java addicts at the locale. May be back online from our javahouse within the hour. It's been Lair fun!! Bye all. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swan writes AND directs movies?? *le swoon*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

**Swannie exists stage left**

Gotta a date with my gang of crazed java addicts at the locale. May be back online from our javahouse within the hour. It's been Lair fun!! Bye all. :D

Have fun Bella! :)

Who's Bella? *confuzzled beam* I joke, I joke..

Who's Bella? *confuzzled beam* I joke, I joke..
    Chatting with friends while sipping strong BLACK brew at javahouse. Grem? Did you call? :cool:

Ooh a java would be lovely if there's a little extra about. How would I call ya?. I no has your number?? *pedantic beam*

*pedantic beam*

**Swannie all of a sudden freezes in mid-sentence chatting with friends. Holds up a wing to achieve silence. All is now quiet, except for the background javahouse music :pac:. She switches to paranormal and receives beam from Grem!**

Message received Grem. Fedespressos java grande to you now. Enjoy! :cool:

**Swannie all of a sudden freezes in mid-sentence chatting with friends. Holds up a wing to achieve silence. All is now quiet, except for the background javahouse music :pac:. She switches to paranormal and receives beam from Grem!**

Oh that's way cool, much spanks Swan!. That'll keep me going until I finish at the coalface..

Oh that's way cool, much spanks Swan!. That'll keep me going until I finish at the coalface..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

* LEAPS INTO FORUM, PANTSLESS.

(Screams) Tremble at the glory of my terrible depravity !!!!!!!!!

* Runs away, never to be heard from again!

**Swannie covers ears! Jumps out Lair window**

Until later Lair dwellers. Bye! :D

Laters Swan.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Morning :), waiting for registration in college atm

Anything starting at 9am should be forbidden by the law

Need coffee!

Joya wrote: »
    Need coffee!
    **Swannie runs through college registration front door, hands Joya coffee, then dashes out back door, shouting..."

Up up and away! Flaps off. Hi and bye Joya. :D

Why thank you so much Swannie! Hugs in a flight :D

Have a nice day!

Joya wrote: »
    Morning :), waiting for registration in college atm

Anything starting at 9am should be forbidden by the law

Need coffee!

*slides a coffee over to joya*

:edit:

I see swannie beat me to it......

Damn you black swan *shakes fist*

Just what I needed Seph <3

It's okay two coffees are always better than one!! :D

• Advertisement

I'm on my phone so cannot edit quote like etc

And its just great they wrote "you have to be at 9 sharp!" etc and now we re waiting here already half hour, looks as it will take a while cause there only one desk for registration!!! :eak:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement