Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

touch wood me neither!.. hope he wont either ever again.. was not his fault but doesnt matter in the end.. other guy was better, almost unhurt, but he had a better / stronger car.. even cars are just for the scrap yard now.

edit: they are scanning the abdomen now and doing another test of the lungs... and chest...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not really one for war mongering, but given the situation in Iraq/Syria with ISIS, the U.S led coalition should go in guns blazing and unleash hell

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is your brother younger or older joya?

He's 8 years younger than me Seph... I love him to bits!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Hope the injury with your younger brother isn't bad and that he makes a full recovery

• Advertisement

I hope so too!

his nerves are effected atm cannot move head and feels his right arm as numb.. and fingers too.. i hope it will go away with time and some physiotherapy..

hes still in emergency.. not sure when they'll let him go home..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hope he'll be okay very soon Joya. x

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

best wishes for your brother's recovery, Joya. What a horrible situation, stressful for you too.

Eeden wrote: »
    best wishes for your brother's recovery, Joya. What a horrible situation, stressful for you too.

thanks a lot pp & eeden, he is home now and is sleeping.. not sure if he'll be able to talk today when he wakes up..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    thanks a lot pp & eeden, he is home now and is sleeping.. not sure if he'll be able to talk today when he wakes up..

Good to hear hes home joya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Joya wrote: »

Glad to hear he's back home now Joya.

Be able to recover in your own surroundings quicker than stuck in a hospital bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Wishing you and your family every happiness and better days ahead Joya.

yes i hope he'll be able to rest, he has two little sons of 4 and 2 (most beautiful in the world though : )) but his wife (7 yrs younger than my brother if someone asks :d)) and my dad are there and will help.. he was not even able to eat by himself atm.. hope he will be better tomorrow..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all.

Just catching up on the day's happenings there - Joya, I wish your brother a speedy recovery, hope you and the rest of your family didn't get too much of a fright..

thank you grem, well it was a shock of course but we just thank god it was not worse you know..

I scrub up well :cool:

had to google that, nice expression : ) what are you up to?

There's gonna be a DEADPOOL film :D:D:D

Ya don't need much to do to Paws

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

wishing your brother a speedy recovery joya:)

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Ya don't need much to do to Paws
    Aw thanks. :o:)

Joya wrote:
    had to google that, nice expression : ) what are you up to?
    I'm going to a 21st birthday party :)

wishing your brother a speedy recovery joya:)
    thanks smiler.. my older sister went to see him and he woke up and we talked on skype a bit.. he is in pain now but yes he will recover, just a bit of time now..

wow, have a good one paws :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dance tunes on for the night, back to rock tomorrow.. Just had a malteaser milkshake - sugar explosion!

Dance tunes on for the night, back to rock tomorrow.. Just had a malteaser milkshake - sugar explosion!

any leftovers grem :pac:

Ohhhh fancy :-D

Have a good night Paws, ya need to relax & enjoy yourself after working so long.

**Slides mug over & flutters eyelashes**

Got a spare drop left Grem?

I'm letting my metaphorical hair down... seeing as my hair is very short. :p

Of course folks, there's more milkshake in the lair fridge.. :)

• Advertisement

This is a great watch

MV5BMzU4NjU1NDQwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg4NjI0OA@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement