Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »

Hey smiler. What's the haps? I'm sitting with friends in a javahouse now (of course!), trying to think up some Saturn Day mischief. You? :D

Doing grand here black swan:cool: relaxing in bf's house and listening to music ( and I'm officially obsessed with the band 'hozier':D, while himself is playing a few games. Hope the javahouse is fun:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hiyo Swan san have coffee and salads here today.
    Got a brewed pot of java on the table, but salad on this warm day sounds grand indeed! Yum!

**Slides over empty plate towards Grem**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    *hears swannie's tummy rumbling**

**slides a roast swan chicken sandwich over to Swannie **

I sense skullduggery afoot!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *NOTE TO SELF* Keep an eye on that Ted, seems like a shady character, kids nowadays will never know the frustration of tapes

Me shady :o never!!

**checks locks on closets to make sure skeletons don't fall out**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*hears swannie's tummy rumbling**

**slides a roast swan chicken sandwich over to Swannie **

Yes, methinks this city has a noise abatement code, and if my tummy does not stop rumbling, I might get arrested for disturbing the peace Ted!!! :eek:

Grem salad and Ted sandwich... now my imagination runs WILD! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Me shady :o never!!

**checks locks on closets to make sure skeletons don't fall out**

Yup definitely shady,

West Ham 3 Liverpool 1
    :D

Doing grand here black swan:cool: relaxing in bf's house and listening to music ( and I'm officially obsessed with the band 'hozier':D, while himself is playing a few games. Hope the javahouse is fun:D
    Methinks that if I had a bf about now, I would grab him and go dancing! :cool:

We'll satisfy your hunger needs here Swannie.
    :p.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

! :O

Purely coincidental that Lith posted that spoiler & im heading for Lair exit.

Later y'all. See ya in the next cartoon.

Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yup definitely shady,
    Ooooooo Lith! Swannie goes BLACK! :eek:
    Very Hungry Swannie indeed! Needs? Be careful what you ask for Ted! :pac:

Rather than the usual sheep, you may count swans while you drift off Ted. Sweet dreams. :P

Methinks that if I had a bf about now, I would grab him and go dancing! :cool:

sounds fun black swan:cool: both really not dancers and himself is sick at the moment so he can't move without pain, so dancing or too much movement ( behave paws!) is out of the question right now! but each to their own:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Purely coincidental that Lith posted that spoiler & im heading for Lair exit.

Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Nope not coincidental,

Haha well anticipated Smiler!! How is the bf anyway?.

! :O

How about some Grem Tales (or is it spelled Tails?)?
    sounds fun black swan:cool: both really not dancers and himself is sick at the moment so he can't move without pain, so dancing or too much movement ( behave paws!) is out of the question right now! but each to their own:)
    Awwwwwwwwwww himself sick and in pain?

**Swannie fedespressos chicken soup**

I have yet to come up with any grem/grim/germ/hero tales or tails. I shall have to get writing or braiding as the case may be!.

Haha well anticipated Smiler!! How is the bf anyway?.

he's a bit sick of being sick at the moment, he's movement is fairly limited. I've been trying to keep his spirits up which kind of is helping, celebrated his birthday yesterday which went well:) Hopefully he'll get seen soon and have his op next week and be on the mend. Our plans for our 2 years anniversary have been cancelled ( which is the monday coming), we were going to a hotel in Waterford but we're spending a long weekend together instead two days at mine, and another two days at his place:)

Thanks black swan:) I'll pass it onto him!

I have yet to come up with any grem/grim/germ/hero tales or tails. I shall have to get writing or braiding as the case may be!.
    **Swannie slips into black leathers, spikes, and CRACKS whip!**

WRITE Tales Grem!!!!

**Swannie slips into black leathers, spikes, and CRACKS whip!**

WRITE Tales Grem!!!!

Not sure if inspired to write or....

Think I'll have to whip up a tale over the next few days..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I might be drunk...

Think I'll have to whip up a tale over the next few days..
    Oooooo... gets pop and popcorn. Fluffs up couch pillows. Lair story time. :cool:
    I might[I/] be drunk...
    Hooooooray Paws!!! :D:D

i may publish a poem or story or two in the creative place :cool:that's if i can find them that is..

Paws, have a good night?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I ended up having a very good night! After working almost two weeks straight, I needed to relax and let loose which was exactly what I needed :D

I might be drunk...

canstock4981421.jpg

:DPAWS:D
    i may publish a poem or story or two in the creative place :cool:that's if i can find them that is..
    Cool smiler! :D

glad you had a good night paws:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Good evening *doffs hat*

Hiya Chatbox, how was your night?

• Advertisement

Got invited for food. Bye all! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement