Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Hiya Chatbox, how was your night?

Was working but it wasn't that bad . how was yours?

Was trying to think of the best finger food , any ideas?

Black Swan wrote: »
    Got invited for food. Bye all! :D

See ya Blue ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

see ya black swan:D

howdy chatbox, how be you?

Just thinking how lovely the Tipperary accent is :D

How are you ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Was working but it wasn't that bad . how was yours?

Was trying to think of the best finger food , any ideas?

I'd guessed you were working - thankfully the night not as bad as last week so..

My favourite finger food of late is a snack I make for me, cherry tomatoes stuffed with mozzarella cheese and some herbs, roasted in a super hot oven..

• Advertisement

Just thinking how lovely the Tipperary accent is :D

How are you ?

yeah it's nice alright:D I have a bit of one and a cork one at times too

I seem to be fairly ok thanks, coughing a bit but i think i'll have to let it run its course and I'll be grand. how are you doing?

I'd guessed you were working - thankfully the night not as bad as last week so..

My favourite finger food of late is a snack I make for me, cherry tomatoes stuffed with mozzarella cheese and some herbs, roasted in a super hot oven..
    When I was in Italy last summer done a prosecco tasting but the most memorable part was having fresh mozzarella made that morning. SOoooooOOo good.
    yeah it's nice alright:D I have a bit of one and a cork one at times too

I seem to be fairly ok thanks, coughing a bit but i think i'll have to let it run its course and I'll be grand. how are you doing?

Just watching TV. Looking at how I am going to approach this year at college . Feeling pretty good about it . I do want to go on holiday though , but don't want it to be too expensive. Where would you go ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh that sounds amazing. I buy good quality here but that would be just fabulous..

Just watching TV. Looking at how I am going to approach this year at college . Feeling pretty good about it . I do want to go on holiday though , but don't want it to be too expensive. Where would you go ?

that's good, what will you be studying?:)

Abroad or in ireland?

Oh that sounds amazing. I buy good quality here but that would be just fabulous..

If you are based around Dublin, Temple bar market is very good for quality antipasti. The oyster there are lovely.

• Advertisement

that's good, what will you be studying?:)

Abroad or in ireland?

Accountancy and here . Love the course . Nice change from chemistry which I done before.

If you are based around Dublin, Temple bar market is very good for quality antipasti. The oyster there are lovely.

I'm in Galway, got a pretty good scene here in fairness.. I work nights so get to the market on Saturday mornings..

Do you enjoy working nights?

Accountancy and here . Love the course . Nice change from chemistry which I done before.

oh very good:) best of luck with it

as for places I'd recommend Limerick, Cork, or Belfast if you wanted to travel that far

oh very good:) best of luck with it

as for places I'd recommend Limerick, Cork, or Belfast if you wanted to travel that far

Cork sounds good but was looking at places abroad to bring the granda.

I was made class rep the other day which as pretty cool.

You get the Hozier album SL?

Yeah I like nights, cranky old sod that I am!.

How long have you got for holiday?

Cranky people don't work nights , people who like being left along do :D My whole family re night owls.

If possible 9 days , but just checking flights and prices .

Haha you found me out!

Prague or Budapest perhaps? Interesting cities..

Would love to go to Prague . All depends on the granda , I'll have to persuade him . I just realised that doctor who was on tonight . Love it .Might go watch it.

The night doesn't ask me any questions but listens to all my answers.

• Advertisement

The night doesn't ask me any questions but listens to all my answers.

Oh I like that..

Sweet dreams gremlinetia , going to go watch DW and hopefully fall asleep half way through so I get to watch it again when I wake up

Night Chatbox. :)

You get the Hozier album SL?

I did indeed! I love it :-D listened until my ipods battery ran out

Hope you're night is going well grem :-)

Not bad. Off for a ramble to check on things now. It's a small bit colder out than it has been.. Autumn definitely here..

Not bad. Off for a ramble to check on things now. It's a small bit colder out than it has been.. Autumn definitely here..

ok that's good:) yeah theres a chill in the air..
    can't sleep so staying up

Some people are certainly obsessive...:( (not you grem or any of my noc pals

Haha I'll try not to think it's me that's obsessive even though I've checked boards just as you posted!. :O Any plans for the day?

Haha I'll try not to think it's me that's obsessive even though I've checked boards just as you posted!. :O Any plans for the day?

no worries, bit spooked:o the less said about it the better me thinks. no major plans for the day, watch a movie with himself, generally relax, head home in the afternoon, when get back probably see folks. how about you?

Sounds good and relaxed. I'm probably going to clean a little when I get home and head for bed. On again later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sounds good and relaxed. I'm probably going to clean a little when I get home and head for bed. On again later.

If you're in cleaning mode Grem, call over here.

Will have some java ready for ye.

Howdy noccers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement