Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Sounds good and relaxed. I'm probably going to clean a little when I get home and head for bed. On again later.

thanks:) i hope to have my sleep pattern fixed by monday cos have a presentation to do the next day. That sounds like a good plan. Hope it goes well, do you have a few days in a row and then a break?

morning ted:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted, I've my work cut out for me at my place as is.. :O

Smiler, it's difficult to regulate sleep if it's wonky I hope you manage..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Smile & Grem.

Worth a try anyways.

thanks grem:) should go ok all going well

how's you ted?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Indeed Ted, but I've a funny feeling I won't even do anything in my gaff tbh either.. I'd nearly hire someone to give it the once over at this point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

My head. Oh sweet Jesus.

Oh dear Paws *supplies water, berocca, painkillers and a cold cloth*

Thank you :)

I only got into bed at 3am and I've been awake since 8.. I can't seem to fall back asleep. Not getting out of bed though.. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm too used to getting up for college now, set an alarm for 9, woke up at 7 anyway. Just as well really, managed to get the 9:05 train, the next one wasn't until 1 or so.

Why is it that I'm the weird one when I say I don't want to have a one night stand?

• Advertisement

Wasn't your gig yesterday Angron? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Why is it that I'm the weird one when I say I don't want to have a one night stand?

Is it weird? Never really saw the appeal myself.

Wasn't your gig yesterday Angron? :)

Aye, that it was. Great show, Carcass played for near enough 2 hours :D I've got a lot of travel this weekend to do though, had Galway to Longford on Friday, Longford to Dublin yesterday, Dublin to Longford now, then Longford to Galway tonight.

Angron wrote:
    Is it weird? Never really saw the appeal myself.
    Apparently so. I've gotten told to relax and not be so paranoid. :confused:

Angron wrote:
    Aye, that it was. Great show, Carcass played for near enough 2 hours  I've got a lot of travel this weekend to do though, had Galway to Longford on Friday, Longford to Dublin yesterday, Dublin to Longford now, then Longford to Galway tonight.
    Ah cool, glad you had a good time. Jesus that's a lot of buses/trains. :eek:

Apparently so. I've gotten told to relax and not be so paranoid. :confused:

Seems to me the sort of thing that'd be better with someone you care about, not some random person on a night out. If that's what other people want, they can fire ahead, they shouldn't force that view on others though.

Angron wrote:
    Seems to me the sort of thing that'd be better with someone you care about, not some random person on a night out. If that's what other people want, they can fire ahead, they shouldn't force that view on others though.
    Exactly, that's what I think too. I was with my ex three months before we slept together. At that point I was in love with him (sounds cheesy, I know..) and I was ready because I trusted him. I couldn't sleep with a randomer on a night out. Seems to be the done thing now though, and I'm the odd one out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    See ya Blue ;)
    Whoa, now that's going back several years! :D

Happy Sunny Day everyone.

Heyoo Swan.

Hi Swannie :)

Oh the smell of food from downstairs... I'm starving!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    Heyoo Swan.
    Hi Angron! :D
    Hi Swannie :)

Oh the smell of food from downstairs... I'm starving!

Well, I got invited out, ate a bit too much, now I'm waiting for Pacific sunup to go swim laps. I'll probably sink to the bottom!!! :eek:

good morning everyone:)

fighting off a migraine here:(

good morning everyone:)

fighting off a migraine here:(

Hi smiler! Awwwwwwwwwww...

**Swannie fedespressos magic fingers to massage smiler's head**

Don't be afraid to fight dirty smiler, shank the migraine if you have to.

Angron wrote: »
    Don't be afraid to fight dirty smiler, shank the migraine if you have to.
    Dirty fighting? Was that a skill when playing Dragon Age Origins? :pac:

thanks black swan:) hopefully be ok in a few hours

I'm playing dirty with this migraine angron, wish someone else had it.

I'm playing dirty with this migraine angron, wish someone else had it.
    I used to get them, but not any more. They were stress related for me. I still have stress, but somehow through a combination of heavy exercise and a change in diet they don't occur.

***Pops head through door***

Here's Teddy !!!

Best cure for ya Paws is good unhealthy fry-up or hair of the dog. ( and not Fido's that stuck to your work clothes) :P

Hope ya shake that migraine Smile.

Ahoy Ted :)

Had to get something quick so I'm having toast and jam and a mug of hot tea. :D

• Advertisement

Tea cures everything..

Had a good night then?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement