Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Seph

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Hugo. :D

Can we bottle your happiness Lith? I bet there's a market for it. :cool:

Hi Seph.
    Hi Seph

*says in his smoothest voice*

Hey there ladies....how you doing ? :cool:

:-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Preaching to the choir there.
    Me, me, me, me... tries to tune voice in prep to SING! :D
    *says in his smoothest voice*

Hey there ladies....how you doing ? :cool:
    Seph is "smooooooooooth" today. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

OH WELL ****

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hola Seph-Mon
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sup Seph
    Not too bad here thanks :)

Anfield. *nods* :D

How are the boi's? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

OH WELL ****

Can't really say or gloat too much Lith.

Well taken goal tho.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

OH WELL ****

That's a deep artesian spring thought Lith. :cool:

OH JESUS ****ING CHRIST

Playiong too much of a high line.

OH JESUS ****ING CHRIST

JC will enjoy Paw's Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures too? Oh, it's Sunday in the Lair! Of course! :cool:

• Advertisement

Safe to say Mark Clattenburg played his part in Leicester's comeback, what a C U NEXT TUESDAY of a referee

JC will enjoy Paw's Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures too? Oh, it's Sunday in the Lair! Of course! :cool:

Swan your up very late...........

Are you up to mischief again :-D?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hi pals o/
    Hi Hugo. :D

Hey there you two! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    OH JESUS ****ING CHRIST
    My thoughts exactly... :(

Safe to say Mark Clattenburg played his part in Leicester's comeback, what a C U NEXT TUESDAY of a referee

BOY TALK in Lair!
    referee-costume.jpg
    Swan your up very late...........

Are you up to mischief again :-D?

Partied, then couldn't sleep. WIRED but tired! :eek:

*sephs eyes pop out his head* :eek:

What a babe!!!!

What a babe!!!!

Cor Blimey!

I'll be playing by the rules when she is around.
    :D

Cor Blimey!
    I'll be playing by the rules when she is around.
    :D

What a babe!!!!
    For 3 seasons I Ref'd the American Football forum, and for some strange reason when the lads started fighting among themselves over a game, I would get their attention with such girls and they would stop and listen to me. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why? ;)

For 3 seasons I Ref'd the American Football forum, and for some strange reason when the lads started fighting among themselves over a game, I would get their attention with such girls and they would stop and listen to me. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why? ;)

It worked in here too

*bounces up and down with excitment*

• Advertisement

Seph take your meds and calm down

Now I have forgotten what I was going to do.

As always, Swannie delivers!

As always, Swannie delivers!
    It worked in here too

*bounces up and down with excitment*

Using 20-20 hindsight, I never should have left Refing AF. It was fun working with the lads. Plus, after drinking too many tall cool ones, I sometimes went crazy in a 2nd Street Long Beach pub dancing on table tops when my team won on the wide screen. I'm boring by comparison now. :o

Using 20-20 hindsight, I never should have left Refing AF. It was fun working with the lads. Plus, after drinking too many tall cool ones, I sometimes went crazy in a 2nd Street Long Beach pub dancing on table tops when my team won on the wide screen. I'm boring by comparison now. :o

Lies!!!!!!!!! Your a very entertaining lass swan

Swannie is never boring.

Table-top dancing is like riding a bike, you never forget.

:p

Lies!!!!!!!!! Your a very entertaining lass swan
    Magic beans to you too Seph! :D
    Swannie is never boring.

Table-top dancing is like riding a bike, you never forget.

:p
    But it can be dangerous Ted!! Danced such after too many drinks vacationing in St Pete's awhile back, and I was lucky to escape with my clothes still on!! :eek: :o

Magic beans to you too Seph! :D

But it can be dangerous Ted!! Danced such after too many drinks vacationing in St Pete's awhile back, and I was lucky to escape with my clothes still on!! :eek: :o

Ohhhhhhh my :-D

Ohhhhhhh my :-D
    Of course it was solely in the interests of promoting better Éire and Ruskie relations... :P

• Advertisement

Ohhhh ya of course lol

Ruskie relations?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement