Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Heyo Paws!. I'd say another coffee isn't too far away.. No idea what's wrong me..

You're addicted to pai..... I mean coffee :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    You're addicted to pai..... I mean coffee 
    Is she also too blind to see she's lost in the shadows? :pac:

Addicted To Pain - What a track :D

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Addicted To Pain - What a track 
    Totally agree :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah you so funeee!! :-P

• Advertisement

I love how I could not have said that in reality or posted it in any other forum!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*appears from the shadows sipping coffee*

Hello friends

Howdy Seph :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Seph, how are ya!?

Evening Seph, *tips cap & offers a Cuban cigar*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Howdy Seph :)
    Hi Seph, how are ya!?

How are my two favourite gals :-D?

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Evening Seph, *tips cap & offers a Cuban cigar*

Too kind lith

*sparks up*

How are my two favourite gals :-D?
    Oh my! :)

I'm good. How's yourself?

Couldn't tell you when I was ever referred to as gal! Not three bad here though coffee hasn't kicked in as it should have yet. You?

Couldn't tell you when I was ever referred to as gal! Not three bad here though coffee hasn't kicked in as it should have yet. You?

Oh my! :)

I'm good. How's yourself?

Not bad thanks :)

Oh for some reason I thought you were, sorry....

Oh I am, just a term I haven't heard in relation to me, given that I'm an utter tomboy!!

I thought I was after making a boo boo there :o phew :D

Oh I am, just a term I haven't heard in relation to me, given that I'm an utter tomboy!!
    Oh right ok! I thought I was completely mistaken there!

My tummy doesn't feel quite right, I think I should head to bed very soon. :/

I thought I was after making a boo boo there  phew 
    Same here :)

Well panic over you two! Paws you are the mistress of your universe for the next few days - do whatever you damn well like!!

• Advertisement

I'm beginning to get panicky.. I feel faint.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**POOF! Swannie suddenly appears on Lair couch!**

Hi all! :D

Hi Swan :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Is it safe to play now in Paw's Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

Black Swan wrote: »
    Is it safe to play now in Paw's Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures? :D

If it were safe would we want to....it's moderately safe...:)

Black Swan wrote: »
    **POOF! Swannie suddenly appears on Lair couch!**

Hi all! :D

Swannieeee *salutes*

*slips swan a stash of his magic java beans and winks*

Bafucin wrote: »
    If it were safe would we want to....it's moderately safe...:)

Hi bafucin o/

Black Swan wrote:
    Is it safe to play now in Paw's Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures? 
    Play away! :p

Hi Swan and Bafucin I concur with the relative safety of playing here.. We don't bite.... Unless you ask nicely..

Sorry, I got called away... :o
    Bafucin wrote: »
    If it were safe would we want to...
    Hoooooooray! So we can play Bafucin! :D
    Swannieeee *salutes*

*slips swan a stash of his magic java beans and winks*
    Swannie magic bean bribes Seph will get you... ahhhhh... I can't say before the Internet world!! :o :P
    Play away! :p
    If Paw's says it, it must be true! Yes! :D
    Hi Swan and Bafucin I concur with the relative safety of playing here.. We don't bite.... Unless you ask nicely..
    Or when the Moon is Full Grem! :eek: A plot for Grem Tales!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Pickles griffin awakes once again! :D

(In normal talk, got my car started again today, first turn of the key and all :D )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement