Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Sup Pickles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sup Pickles

How do!

Shant be staying for long, I'm up in 4 hours again :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »

Swannie magic bean bribes Seph will get you... ahhhhh... I can't say before the Internet world!! :o :P

Shhhhhh say nothing swan

How do!

Shant be staying for long, I'm up in 4 hours again :(

I'm grand now.... Gracias for the friend request on Facebook, early start for work i assume?

I'm grand now.... Gracias for the friend request on Facebook, early start for work i assume?

No bothers! :)

Nah I'm in college :(

• Advertisement

No bothers! :)

Nah I'm in college :(

What are you studying??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pickles griffin awakes once again! :D

(In normal talk, got my car started again today, first turn of the key and all :D )
    Grooooooooooom... Groooooooooooom... sputter... sputter... Grooooooom! At least you have a car to start toasty, Swannie LOOKS down at feet. Sadly nods head.

Hi to you too Lith.
    Shhhhhh say nothing swan

Yeeeeeeees! It's our secret Seph! Soon No Such Agency will be tapping our Lair posts using their super computers attempting to fathom our meaning!! :eek:

What are you studying??

Architectural technology, soul destroying course, but the money is insane if you make it out the other end, I'm only in second year and 3/4 of our class failed first year
    Grooooooooooom... Groooooooooooom... sputter... sputter... Grooooooom! At least you have a car to start toasty, Swannie LOOKS down at feet. Sadly nods head.

Two now ;)

From foxhole *waves* Hi Swan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi to you too Lith.

Yeeeeeeees! It's our secret Seph! Soon No Such Agency will be tapping our Lair posts using their super computers attempting to fathom our meaning!! :eek:

:-D

Whoohoooo

• Advertisement

Architectural technology, soul destroying course, but the money is insane if you make it out the other end, I'm only in second year and 3/4 of our class failed first year

Two now ;)

That's a perfect motivator,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah people are still alive, thought there had been some sort of apocalypse!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What are you studying??

I've heard it in the ladies W/C from another lass, while both touching up in the mirror, that Toasty is studying Swanology (but will not admit it). :cool:

That's a perfect motivator,

Indeed it is, still though, theres so much you need to remember

Ah people are still alive, thought there had been some sort of apocalypse!!
    Grem? Did you say Apocalypse Now in the Lair? That's almost as bad as drinking Nescafe... "The horror! The horror!" :D

Hummmm, hummmm, hummmmm... cough, sneeze, blows nose. I must be out of tune in the Lair. Swannie wanders off to post some nonsense in the Humanities forum. Back later. Bye.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Poor Swannie, oops from me..

Haven't you learnt Grem, Swannie doesn't drink Nescafe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Good eenin lair , in the native tongue " how's she cuttin' lawds?"

Hiya Chatbox, workin again?

Aye , done about 45 people tonight so it was a good night between two of us .
    Good night . Not too stressful and nice customers. College at 9 , but wide awake at the moment .

How are you this evening ? working tonight?

• Advertisement

Sundays are usually a pretty good night for more, er, adult behaving type people.. It takes a while to wind down after doesn't it?.

Yes indeed I'm at work.. Got used to life out of the fast lane finally.

Poor Swannie, oops from me..
    Swannie returns Grem (like the Terminator) :eek:
    Haven't you learnt Grem, Swannie doesn't drink Nescafe
    The N-word should be filtered from the Lair!! :mad:
    cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Good eenin lair , in the native tongue " how's she cuttin' lawds?"
    cHaTbOx called me Blue the other day, after I had left. Whoa, we go back a long ways indeed cHaTbOx! Like before The Garden, the Great Flood, and The Chatter Box on boards. :pac:

I agree regarding the n word.. Lavazza or illy for me as much as possible..

Sundays are usually a pretty good night for more, er, adult behaving type people.. It takes a while to wind down after doesn't it?.

Yes indeed I'm at work.. Got used to life out of the fast lane finally.
    Takes ages , especially hard working splits as I just about wind down then I'm back to work . The amount of weekends I've done on 6 hours sleep altogether is ridiculous.
    I could still be awake going to college and crash when I get home . Just listening to loads of music .
    cHaTbOx called me Blue the other day, after I had left. Whoa, we go back a long ways indeed cHaTbOx! Like before The Garden and the Great Flood on boards. :pac:

Sure I was here when it started , had to leave for a while to get things done :pac:

I liked your old name , mainly because it was a cocktail :D

How are you doing ? Still venture into cuckoo land?

I agree regarding the n word.. Lavazza or illy for me as much as possible..

I think illy is better than Lavazza but I loved nicks in ranelagh when I was up there and 3fe . Yirgacheffe was a favourite of mine and loads of coffee from el salvador

I just stick with those two as I know where I can get them..

You and Swan go back a long way? That's pretty cool catching back up.. Enjoy :-)

I liked your old name , mainly because it was a cocktail :D
    Also the Blue Lagoon Pub in Sligo where I was a house drink! Teen Blue was more silly and fun than the sometimes boring mid-20s Black Swan.
    How are you doing ? Still venture into cuckoo land?
    Not lately. Besides cHaTbOx, they might think the Swan was nesting and charge rent. :pac:

I just stick with those two as I know where I can get them..

You and Swan go back a long way? That's pretty cool catching back up.. Enjoy :-)

Sure I'm a bad smell. What may I ask you do you do if I am not being too rude. Where the name come from , lazy gremlins?:D
    Also the Blue Lagoon Pub in Sligo where I was a house drink! Teen Blue was more silly and fun than the sometimes boring mid-20s Black Swan.

Not lately. Besides cHaTbOx, they might think the Swan was nesting and charge rent. :pac:
    Chatbox is still a nutter and I have people to vouch , better with the ould head though . I think we should go cause havoc .

Sure being boring is fun . But silliness is essential.

I actually remember you saying that which is quite odd for such a long time.

Work for a security/facilities company. Usually nightshift in one place but venture a bit too.

• Advertisement

Work for a security/facilities company. Usually nightshift in one place but venture a bit too.

How you find doing night shifts ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement