Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    How you find doing night shifts ?

I like them.. At this point I work well on my own. Also I can let plenty of my crazy run free!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I don't think I would be still doing this job if I was sane :D

The great thing about working by yourself is that there is no one to mess up your work . The bad thing is there is no one to blame :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I think we should go cause havoc.
    Don't have to go Nesting, we cause plenty of mischief here in the Lair. Every now and then it just HAPPENS! :D
    I actually remember you saying that which is quite odd for such a long time.
    Well you haven't lost it yet cHaTbOx. Not over the hill. Good thing. :cool:

Tummy is growling. I'm off to hunt food. Currently on Pacific time, about 8 time zones west of ye. Will chat again later, as well as cause a bit of mischief. Ta.

Bye everyone. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Don't have to go Nesting, we cause plenty of mischief here in the Lair. Every now and then it just HAPPENS! :D

Well you haven't lost it yet cHaTbOx. Not over the hill. Good thing. :cool:

Tummy is growling. I'm off to hunt food. Currently on Pacific time, about 8 time zones west of ye. Will chat again later, as well as cause a bit of mischief. Ta.

Bye everyone. :D

It's a lot slower than it was , used to multi quote and message every few seconds . :pac:

Take care, btw you dont have to do the caps , done that to be awkward :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah I keep up to date with procedures here so it's no biggy. And yeah your current job requires selective hearing and a small selection of marbles while on duty.. :D

• Advertisement

I can rarely find my marbles :D

Should I go to bed for a few hours?:confused:

Yeah, definitely go to bed for a while. You've got four hours of rest to have.. Take it..

Yeah, definitely go to bed for a while. You've got four hours of rest to have.. Take it..

Sweet dreams , talk soon .

Might be time to stick on a pot of coffee for the daylurkers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've only one marble left. gotta mind it.

Someone mention the 'C' word?

91788-It-s-Monday-Again.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm up, and I definitely don't feel half dead after staying up til 4am.

Howya now Angron??

Ted, freshly brewed sitting there for ya..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

I really like Lavazza aswell

Howya now Angron??

For your Grem

youre-a-star.gif

**Waves at Smiler**

*waves back to ted* :) how's things?

Hiya Smiler ;)

All good here, trying to find some motivation to get up.

hiya grem;) how's you?

good to hear ted:) *sending some motivation your way*

all good over here apart from a few IRL issues but I hope they will be sorted in a few days time, in good spirits otherwise:)

Cool, hope they get sorted out ok Smiler.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Howya now Angron??

I'm feeling not ready for 5 hours of labs, but I'm going anyway.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm feeling not ready for 5 hours of labs, but I'm going anyway.

Long morning for A-mon.

Need 14 cans of Monster to set you up.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Long morning for A-mon.

Need 14 cans of Monster to set you up.
    I've got 2 on me, so that'll do for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Morning nocs! I am sitting in college. It's weird being back again.

Yay, wearing one of my new Fallout t-shirts, had someone ask me about it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

How are you on this fine morning Angron?

Tired, very very tired. Yourself?

• Moderators Posts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning all :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning peoploids

• Advertisement

Heyo SW.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement