Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Well, I'm at the A&E waiting for the doctor to unblind me after your pie-throwing fiasco!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

catallus wrote: »
    Well, I'm at the A&E waiting for the doctor to unblind me after your pie-throwing fiasco!

How well blind Catallus types!!! :p

Are we not all typing in the dark? ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*strolls back into lair with fresh pot of coffee*

Oh.. Where did everyone go?. :(
    Sniff... sniff... mouth waters. Did Grem say coffee? :D
    Hi catallus. I missed the pie-throwing fiasco? That makes me sad. Can someone throw a pie at me? Boston cream sounds delicious about now. Opens mouth and waits... :pac:

Yikes... It's quarter past 6PM Pacific, and I was supposed to be at a top-of-the-hour meeting!! Fedespresso my throwing pie. Got to fly! Blasts out Lair window reaching SuperSonicSwannieSpeed in seconds. Bye!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I am but the screen is bright :D Nocturnal not blind .

Longest day down and it was long but always good when you get in and about .
    Just chilling .

How are the Nocs?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Chatbox, did the few hours rest help?.

Off to the philosophy threads with you!

Heyo Chatbox, did the few hours rest help?.

Definitely , only had two in the end but it's better than nothing .

Howarya today grem?

Off to the philosophy threads with you!

HA! You should be so lucky. I'm taking it to Legal, they'll advise me as to my options for your callous, wanton and unprovoked pie-attack on me!

They always accuse me of trolling in the philosophy forum, but, as Aristotle said, true philosophy is ahead of its time.

Any rest at all is better than nothing though I felt funny telling someone I don't really know on the Internet to go to bed!

All ok here, halfway through shift, one more to go..

• Advertisement

Any rest at all is better than nothing though I felt funny telling someone I don't really know on the Internet to go to bed!

All ok here, halfway through shift, one more to go..

Do you have any days off this week ?

Aye, I am not sane though, so it was an act of charity :D

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Do you have any days off this week ?

Aye, I am not sane though, so it was an act of charity :D

I have Thursday and Saturdayish off.

If that's the case the lunatics have taken over the asylum for I wouldn't be boasting the full shilling myself!!

:D I saw that they were racing to get to 2500 earlier .

Seen any good movies lately?

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    :D I saw that they were racing to get to 2500 earlier .

Seen any good movies lately?

Mad are the residents of the asylum, ahem, lair!!

I finally got around to seeing black swan the other day. Crazy kinda movie. Haven't been near a cinema in years. You? Any recommendations?

What type of films do you usually watch ?

Kids movies with other people.. Drama stuff, foreign cinema, crime I guess. Not a comedy fan. (tried the hangover didn't so much as smile)

How to train your dragon 2 is good. The Intouchables is good as well.
    I liked about time. gonna go head grem , take care and chat soon . bubi

Time to, as is my new lair tradition, to put on a brew for daylairdwellers - one more mug of joe for me too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Woke up coz my brother's alarm went off.. Back to sleep for a while methinks. Too cozy!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Woke up coz my brother's alarm went off.. Back to sleep for a while methinks. Too cozy!
    Only 11PM Pacific here Paws, so I am still up. Yes, I too hate to crawl out from under the covers many mornings. :D

• Advertisement

Woo people are back!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mad are the residents of the asylum, ahem, lair!!

I finally got around to seeing black swan the other day. Crazy kinda movie. Haven't been near a cinema in years. You? Any recommendations?

:o I'm not crazy !!!! My mother had me tested.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :o I'm not crazy !!!! My mother had me tested.

And Ted is back with a 'bang'

I'll get my coat..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Off to keep the cogs of economy going, drink coffee & look busy.

Later all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. Just managed to pull myself together and get ready for college but the urge to stay in bed is over whelming..

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning, Sleepy :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Come on Mozz!. You've the hard work done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

who has the coffee beans

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    who has the coffee beans
    don't worry, the coffee is brewing up ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

puts coffee mug on the counter with sign that reads " Insert Hot Java here"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement