Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Can't stop sneezing.. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Can't stop sneezing.. :/

BOO!

Oh wait, no, that's for hiccups :o

:eek:

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've heard the tickles cure a sneezing fit.

:D

Noooooo, I won't be responsible for my actions or any injuries acquired if I'm tickled!!

• Advertisement

Noooooo, I won't be responsible for my actions or any injuries acquired if I'm tickled!!

have a morbid curiosity over what could happen & tempted .....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    have a morbid curiosity over what could happen & tempted .....

Impatiently awaiting the victim impact report....

Impatiently awaiting the victim impact report....

paws has access to drugs & tranquelisers, would be a risky move

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    paws has access to drugs & tranquelisers, would be a risky move

So you're going to get flattened by ketamine?? Well, you'll sleep tonight so!.

Oddly enough I do have access to ketamine...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

must be off to bed cos I'm zzzz... g'night folks:)

Oddly enough I do have access to ketamine...

Being from the farming community I had a slightly educated guess!

Night night Writer ;)

Lol

How's you tonight Grem?

I have less than eight hours of this shift to go and I'm off!!! Feeling shattered now but I'll be full o' beans (which I hate!) come morning.

How bout you? Have you stopped sneezing or have you a clothes peg on your nose?.

Counting down the hours?

I seem to have stopped for now. :o

Trying not to look at the time which is impossible because it's on all of the screens and phones haha!.

Yeah that must be nearly impossible.. :o

Tis quiet around these parts tonight.

Least I'm finding the humour in it.. Pain not too bad for number of hours worked..

Yeah it's fierce quiet. Weird - was expecting Swan to have dropped in..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have BooBerry!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Aww, I remember BooBerry from my youth.... good times; good times....

• Advertisement

I have BooBerry!

Woo!!! (eh, what's that)

Good evening Wolfie :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Was out and about, spotted and bought a box

Woo!!! (eh, what's that)

Good evening Wolfie :)

One of the great monster cereals(Also the least respected)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Mills_monster-themed_breakfast_cereals

Ah me see said the blind man. I thought we were getting a midnight(ish) feast of muffins...

Gah, can't sleep!
    Oh well...

Ah me see said the blind man. I thought we were getting a midnight(ish) feast of muffins...
    No muffins for you.
    Gah, can't sleep!
    Oh well...

Sleep is good, but sometimes unnecessary

Same here haha

Nah that wasn't funny really..

How's grem and wolfie? :-)

Not bad Writer, how are you outside the insomnia?.

• Advertisement

Good to hear grem :-) Hope work is going Ok. I have a slight headache and I'm coughing but otherwise Ok

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement