Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Surviving, working with the new puppy a bit

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not so bad your side either.. And no post racing tonight either, I was dizzy trying to keep up!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Surviving, working with the new puppy a bit

What breed is Izzy?? Form no better than surviving?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Not so bad your side either.. And no post racing tonight either, I was dizzy trying to keep up!!

Yeah not so bad here (aside from insomnia). Yeah was a lot of replies, had to scroll through them all!

Hope your having fun with the puppy wolfie

Can't wait to get home to my dog now...

• Advertisement

Can't wait to get home to my dog now...

you left long now?:) looks like it's just you and me..

Four and a half hours now. Yeah appears to be just us in it..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie stumbles into Lair**

Hi! :D

hope they pass quickly for you, just listening to a bit of hozier and relaxing on boards myself
    Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie stumbles into Lair**

Hi! :D

Howdy black swan:D

Hozier is developing quite the fan club and deservedly so..

Hiya Swan!! Java??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

2 + 1 = 3
    Howdy black swan:D
    Swannie WAVES at writer and Grem! :D

Hiya Swan!! Java??

Java for me? What a nice thought Grem. HUGS!! But right now I am hanging with friends in our locale javahouse sipping rich magic beans. :cool:

Hozier is developing quite the fan club and deservedly so..

yeah he seems to be, he seem to have gotten famous all of a sudden! I heard him on Today fm yesterday and he's interview was very funny:D
    2 + 1 = 3

Swannie WAVES at writer and Grem! :D

*waves back to black swan*:D:cool: what's the haps?

Very nice Swan!. More for me I guess so!! :-D four hours left!!

*waves back to black swan*:D:cool: what's the haps?
    Whew! Had a long day at work. We are not clocked, rather project driven. Often we don't leave until it's done, or at least a big chunk.

**Picture Swannie's tongue hanging out**

We are now decompressing at javahouse. :cool:

How's haps with you?

Very nice Swan!.
    Oh oh... Grem associated nice with Swan. That just won't do! I am the BLACK Swan, not one of those nice White ones! :pac:

Oh oh... Grem associated nice with Swan. That just won't do! I am the BLACK Swan, not one of those nice White ones! :pac:

The company and java that is!!

Whew! Had a long day at work. We are not clocked, rather project driven. Often we don't leave until it's done, or at least a big chunk.

**Picture Swannie's tongue hanging out**

We are now decompressing at javahouse. :cool:

How's haps with you?

ah i see, glad you got it done:D you can relax now in the javahouse:cool:

had a long day myself, i gave a presentation to about 30 people, had some lunch when i got back and rested for a while. Then we brought our sick dog to the vet. Went up to folks house and got some dinner. Two hours later my mom was going out to a local art group so she brought me back to my flat. I thought i would be dead out asleep tonight but i'm wide awake and wired!

how's the novel going?:cool:

The company and java that is!!
    **Swannie practices hissssssing BLACK Darth Vader voice**

How's that Grem? Am I scary enough? :eek:
    how's the novel going?:cool:
    Haven't written my 1-page today yet... :o

I'm thinking you can probably convince people you're scary, but the ones who know you think you're a teddy bear!! ;)

I'm thinking you can probably convince people you're scary, but the ones who know you think you're a teddy bear!! ;)
    "Teddy?" You have not been going through my wardrobe while I have been away from my flat have you Grem? :eek:

• Advertisement

**Swannie practices hissssssing BLACK Darth Vader voice**

How's that Grem? Am I scary enough? :eek:

Haven't written my 1-page today yet... :o

awh ok, kinda annoying when busy days get in the way! I haven't either so be writing 2 pages today:o

"Teddy?" You have not been going through my wardrobe while I have been away from my flat have you Grem? :eek:

Knew I should have hyphenated that.. :<

awh ok, kinda annoying when busy days get in the way! I haven't either so be writing 2 pages today:o
    Read another fiction short story in Dangerous Women last night before drifting off and it gave me ideas. Their 21 short and short shorts are grand.

Knew I should have hyphenated that.. :<
    And Grem, sometimes I'm bare, but never "bear!" :P

My poor innocent mind corrupted by the singular might of the Black Swan :o

My poor innocent mind corrupted by the singular might of the Black Swan :o

**Swannie whips out mirror and practices innocent look** :P

**Swannie whips out mirror and practices innocent look** :P

*mirror giggles at Swan's attempt at innocent beam* :p

*mirror giggles at Swan's attempt at innocent beam* :p
    Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the silliest Lair of all?

Swannie!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

snow-white-mirror.jpg

**Bows**

Outmanoeuvred again by Swan's genius *doffs mohawk*

• Advertisement

Outmanoeuvred again by Swan's genius *doffs mohawk*
    Swannie hungry. Hunt food. Bye Grem. :D

Bye friends. :cool:

Bye Lair Lurkers. :pac:

Mischief managed!

**POOF!**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement