Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy munching Swannie!

Hurry on eight bells...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy munching Swannie!

Hurry on eight bells...

Slowly getting there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Slowly slowly..

*sticks on a brew*

**slides mug over to Grem**

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **slides mug over to Grem**

It's ready now! Fancy anything with it?.

*slides full mug back*

• Advertisement

It's ready now! Fancy anything with it?.

*slides full mug back*

*** makes a lunge for mug & misses. Mug slides off counter smashing on ground**

:( That was my favourite mug too.

*regenerates mug using mysterious mogwai magic and presents to Ted*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Can't wait for this morning to be over. Have a stickler of a Chef this morning and I am not looking forward to his class. Lovely guy in general but when he is in chef mode he is just a proper head wreck :/

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Can't wait for this morning to be over. Have a stickler of a Chef this morning and I am not looking forward to his class. Lovely guy in general but when he is in chef mode he is just a proper head wreck :/

Haha you've got a guy who worked in a kitchen so.. Ah I remember the days.. Rough as feck at times but I still miss them..

Morning Mozz. Hope morning flies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Boss is coming up from Galway today, he has the most beautiful blue eyes but god i hate talking to him. Its like getting interviewed everytime i sit in front of him!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie trips through Lair. It's the Pacific bewitching hour. Hi! :D

Aloha, Ms Swannie.

Be honest, you heard Grem had made coffee.

:P

Aloha, Ms Swannie.

And had regeneration powers!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You got me Ted! :D

And had regeneration powers!! :D

Ooooooooo Grem. Can you take me Back to the Future? I'd like to be 18 again, do more mischief, and get away with it. :D

Clock does not need to be turned back to far there.

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*leaves a trail of magic java beans*

Clock does not need to be turned back to far there.

:D
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ted. Swannie dresses conservatively and layers on the makeup trying to look older. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

do you use a miniature cement mixer and trowel Swannie to apply the make up lol

• Advertisement

*leaves a trail of magic java beans*
    **Runs after Seph picking up each magic bean... one... two... three...**

STOPS!!

Examines bean closely. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ha!!!! Throws beans back at Seph! :(

Nescafe_Gold.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hey swan there high qaulity magic beans :eek: no nescafe here :eek:

cgh wrote: »
    do you use a miniature cement mixer and trowel Swannie to apply the make up lol
    I normally use very little makeup, and none when workingout, lapping pool, or clobbering lads on mat. But if I want to look much older, yes. :cool:

Hey swan there high qaulity magic beans :eek: no nescafe here :eek:
    Fool me once Seph, shame on you. Fool me twice Seph, shame on me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Swannie the mistress of disguise

Black Swan wrote: »
    Fool me once Seph, shame on you. Fool me twice Seph, shame on me!!!!

You'll never trust me again will you? :(

You'll never trust me again will you? :(
    Awwwwwwwww Seph, why would you ever say something like that?? :o

Oh... have you seen my forensic chem set?

**Swannie throws cushions off Lair couch, pulling back seams**

Eeeeeeeeee gads! What a bunch of junk that's dropped in here!! :eek:

Sorry i was storing my rock collection in there :-D

Oh I'm scared of what lurks there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all, how are we?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement