Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sorry i was storing my rock collection in there :-D
    ...and empty jars of (N-word), half eaten hound biscuits...
    Oh I'm scared of what lurks there...
    Quick Grem!! Call the Toxic Disposal Crew!!!! :eek: Tell them it's a Level 4 Hazard and to come in their HazMet suits!! :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Morning all, how are we?
    Hi Paws. I made the mistake of removing the cushions from the Lair couch and looking between the couch seams. You wouldn't believe the trash that has accumulated there!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I feel/look like death :(

I feel/look like death :(

Toasty? Is that you? Yikes!!!

Reaper.jpg

**Swannie's eyes POP OUT!!**

Mischief managed!!!!!

**POOF!**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    ...and empty jars of (N-word), half eaten hound biscuits...

Quick Grem!! Call the Toxic Disposal Crew!!!! :eek: Tell them it's a Level 4 Hazard and to come in their HazMet suits!! :eek:

*kicks n jars aside and whistles innocently*

Dunno what your talking about.............

:-D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello.

Toasty? Is that you? Yikes!!!

Reaper.jpg

**Swannie's eyes POP OUT!!**

Mischief managed!!!!!

**POOF!**

Yeah I took a selfie this morning, tell me i look good! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Hi Paws. I made the mistake of removing the cushions from the Lair couch and looking between the couch seams. You wouldn't believe the trash that has accumulated there!!! 
    Oooh, like what? :D
    I feel/look like death 
    Poor toasty, what's up?

Angron wrote:
    Hello.
    Morning sir. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Poor toasty, what's up?
    I bet it's the plague.

• Advertisement

Oooh, like what? :D

Poor toasty, what's up?

I've no idea, i'm freezing, my whole body aches, i feel like my insides are on fire, which contradicts being cold but there you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I feel the same,

could be man flu.

cgh wrote: »
    I feel the same,

could be man flu.

Yeah probably, I want tea, and I never drink tea :o

Poor toasty, what's up?
    Angron wrote: »
    I bet it's the plague.
    I've no idea, i'm freezing, my whole body aches, i feel like my insides are on fire, which contradicts being cold but there you go!

**Swannie unPOOFS dressed in HazMet suit**

It's the Irish Pickle Famine! Place toasty in Level 4 isolation quick! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I leave for ten minutes and everyone is in hazmat suits and about to burn Pickles?

is there coffee in this isolation

Tea and coffee for all!!! :D

I leave for ten minutes and everyone is in hazmat suits and about to burn Pickles?
    Suit up Grem! Quick! Take this bucket and mop and start mopping Lair with chlorine bleach. :eek:
    cgh wrote: »
    is there coffee in this isolation
    To the showers with you first cgh, then make it to the Lair kitchen that has been decammed already. Pot brewing there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

isolation in Lair, that's just what i need atm :)

hiya all in sickness and in health! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    isolation in Lair, that's just what i need atm :)

Hi joya o/

*slides coffee across the counter*

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »

"... until death do us part." No... wait... that's from another plot and script.

Hi Joya. You might want to put on this HazMet suit before getting too close to toasty. He's got the plague. :eek:

Hi Joya :)

suits up.....

i hate scrubbing.....

scrubbing is for scrubbers.......

Swannie, Purple, Grem.......

this is your work here lol

How about we do a Lair Big Brother scene someday? We can pretend that we are being watched (well, you can pretend, while THEY watch me now). :eek:

**Swannie puts on tin foil hat. Poses for THEY**

Oh... oh... I better logoff before I make THEY angry with me!! Chat with ye later. Bye all!

Mischief managed!

**Swannie goes POOF!!**

How about we do a Lair Big Brother scene someday? We can pretend that we are being watched (well, you can pretend, while THEY watch me now). :eek:

**Swannie puts on tin foil hat. Poses for THEY**

Oh... oh... I better logoff before I make THEY angry with me!! Chat with ye later. Bye all!

Mischief managed!

**Swannie goes POOF!!**

*backs away slowly*

Bye swan o/ :D

Hi joya o/

*slides coffee across the counter*
    why thank you SIR : )
    "... until death do us part." No... wait... that's from another plot and script.

Hi Joya. You might want to put on this HazMet suit before getting too close to toasty. He's got the plague. :eek:
    plague? my favourite :D
    Hi Joya :)

hiya paws whats up :)

maybe this is like the strain.....

gets UV lights out to check for worms......

nope no worms in the plauge infested coffee anyways....

only mortals are to be afraid of plague!

but arent we nocs from the dark side and so immortal? :D

• Advertisement

cgh wrote:
    this is your work here lol
    Oddly enough I do scrub quite well.. :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement