Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Hey that's my frowning brow :P

I'll fedex it to you :P
    alternatively we could share it :pac:

College is all bidness, today i designed a balcony along with a heap more stuff, as part of a bigger project for a facade im designing :) see below

qpm83n.jpg
    Aw lovely
    is that for the Lair? :d)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Joya wrote: »
    alternatively we could share it :pac:

Aw lovely
    is that for the Lair? :d)

I suppose we could!

Eh yeah....the lair :pac:

I suppose we could!

Eh yeah....the lair :pac:
    its only cause seph gave it to me so i'm sentimental about it i guess :D

btw that's how id imagine the balconies to first floor rooms :d)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

pillows-fighting-590x260.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Hahaha ah right! :P

I'll start planning and getting working drawings for a lair hq then?

(it's so nice to have someone who understands all these things :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why not share it with me then :pac:?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    pillows-fighting-590x260.jpg

*sneaks up behind swannie and hits with a pillow*

:-D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*sneaks up behind swannie and hits with a pillow*

:-D

**SwanBot squeeeeeeeeeeks after being hit**

The real Swannie unPOOFs behind Seph and clobbers him!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Yeah let's all clobber Seph

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

i am part man part pillow , all carnage :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Decides to run away before people get ideas

**SwanBot squeeeeeeeeeeks after being hit**

The real Swannie unPOOFs behind Seph and clobbers him!! :pac:
    Yeah let's all clobber Seph

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *runs out the door screaming*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *runs out the door screaming*
    **Gives chase!!** :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

You will not escape unless you build a fort

Why not share it with me then :pac:?

aw no reason at all, toastie and i will scooch :pac:

:P

*joya straightens her (long) leg and traps seph as he tried to run out the lairs door, then pulls him toward the pillow surrounded by a protective shield * :D

all other who were chasing him bump into invisible shield and fall down pilows incl :p

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    You will not escape unless you build a fort
    **Swannie flaps out Lair window, reaches high altitude, delta wings and dives reaching SuperSonicSwannieSpeed! Using advanced smart pillow bomb technology, laser targets Seph, releases at last second while flying through one Lair window and exiting another. Smart bomb pillow IMPACTS Seph pillow fort with exploding feathers!!! **

Irish weather service observes cloud of feathers, and forecasts winter weather. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Evening Lair-Dwellers. Anyone miss me?! :) There's an Ad. below this Thread for Metalhead Dating. :D :pac: How is errywun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Evening Lair-Dwellers. Anyone miss me?! :) There's an Ad. below this Thread for Metalhead Dating. :D :pac: How is errywun?

I mentioned the word "me" quite often, does that count?

**Swannie flaps out Lair window, reaches high altitude, delta wings and dives reaching SuperSonicSwannieSpeed! Using advanced smart pillow bomb technology, laser targets Seph, releases at last second while flying through one Lair window and exiting another. Smart bomb pillow IMPACTS Seph pillow fort with exploding feathers!!! **

Irish weather service observes cloud of feathers, and forecasts winter weather. :eek:

*gets blown out through the window*

i will scooch :pac:

:P

I thought you said something else there for a second D: lol

*joya straightens her (long) leg and traps seph as he tried to run out the lairs door, then pulls him toward the pillow surrounded by a protective shield * :D

all other who were chasing him bump into invisible shield and fall down pilows incl :p

My hero :)

*batts eyelids*

:pac:

• Advertisement

*gets blown out through the window*
    SwanBot squirts out a stream of tar upon Seph to go with his feathers. Takes quick pic and posts it on web. "Tarred and Feathered Seph for Sale! Be the first in your neighborhood before Halloween!" :D

but but but :D

that's only in some parallel reality!

but but but :D

that's only in some parallel reality!

Brilliant Joya! Plot for next fictional short short story! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KMQ, hi! :D

That metalhead dating thing has shown up on my browser a few times too.

KMQ, hi! :D

That metalhead dating thing has shown up on my browser a few times too.

Sorry Paws! :o The pillow fight covered your Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures with feathers.

SwanBot squirts out a stream of tar upon Seph to go with his feathers. Takes quick pic and posts it on web. "Tarred and Feathered Seph for Sale! Be the first in your neighborhood before Halloween!" :D

Ha swannie that was one of my seph bots! Not me *laughs manically*

*attacks swan from behind with a pillow *

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

Purple's Palace of Perverse Feathers?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

We'll be needing a new title soon enough the way you folks are tearing through this one

Ha swannie that was one of my seph bots! Not me *laughs manically*
    Seph continues to slip down that slippery slope towards the BLACK side!! :eek:

**Swannie hisssssssses in Darth Vader voice**
    Purple's Palace of Perverse Feathers?
    Save this for Paws II, when she wins the Lair again. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

We'll be needing a new title soon enough the way you folks are tearing through this one

Ah. That's easy. C.K Dexter's Haven.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement