Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Snes

Options
  • 08-09-2014 11:09pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

No games needed, just the console and a psu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Can give you one for 50, excellent condition, Im in Annacotty Limerick if you want to look

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No thanks, too far, too expensive!
    I might trade for one as well, if someone has a console going wanting, particularly if they're after N64 games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

I've one for 35 if that's any good? South dublin based.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Might be....

Anything I might have worth a trade for it I wonder??

Open to offers of swaps but I seem to be only after the kinda things people want to hang onto these days!

• Advertisement

I have a list on Adverts of N64 games for trade.
    I also have the rather rare Banjo Tooie, unboxed.
    If the console has a pad, psu and a copy of maybe SMW we can swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    No thanks, too far, too expensive!
    I might trade for one as well, if someone has a console going wanting, particularly if they're after N64 games!

no bother, I should of said has region mod switch to flick between 50/60Ghz, perfect condition, original box and manuals and SF2 , so not really that expensive. :)

http://imgur.com/a8H6nZZ

Id be giving away at that price, but I havent used in an age, its a shame to leave it in its box, but I have kids that want to break it, :(

Stuxnet wrote: »
    no bother, I should of said has region mod switch to flick between 50/60Ghz, perfect condition, original box and manuals and SF2 , so not really that expensive. :)

http://imgur.com/a8H6nZZ

Id be giving away at that price, but I havent used in an age, its a shame to leave it in its box, but I have kids that want to break it, :(

Ah, the price is spot on so.
    I wasn't casting aspersions upon your console!

A young colleague is finishing up in a few weeks on my unit, and we had a conversation about the Snes and SMW the other day.
    As my unit was the first he worked in since he started in the facility I thought it might be nice to send him on his way with a Snes and the game.
    But a basic, p1ss yellow Snes will do the trick!

I'm good for n64 games, thanks.
    Errr given stuxnets deal, I feel mine is slightly too high, so I'll throw in a pad and smw for the price.

As an aside (sorry for hijacking) , stuxnet, I'd def be interested in a region modded snes! I think I bought an xbox off you before....!?

Ok, 35 it is.
    I'll get in touch over the next week or two and arrange collection.
    If there's anything else you are after though let me know.
    Might have something going spare

• Advertisement

Just collected today,
    Thanks Martineatworld!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement