Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for Destiny?

Options
  • 08-09-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Anybody know what the cheapest bricks and mortar store for getting Destiny is? Tesco Direct have it for £35 (+parcel motel cost) Tesco stores in the UK have it for £40, any hope of the Irish stores being roughly the same, going on a conversion it should be almost €49.99

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Amazon I'd say,53 euro delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Whatever you do stay well clear of Gamestop, at the usual tricks again of adding €5 for every major release the robbing FCUKS!!!! Xtravision are always cheaper and you get more in store credit when trading in too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Might order It off vgp myself

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

Do you need access to the US playstation plus to play multiplayer on games from VGP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

agentgreen wrote: »
    Do you need access to the US playstation plus to play multiplayer on games from VGP?

Nope. PS4 games are region free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alegendslayer

I would search "destiny" at hotukdeals(dot)com to get the best deals for this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭NewWorldLeader

Nope. PS4 games are region free.
    DLC isn't though

Advertisement