Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can an international student open a fixed term account?

Options
  • 09-09-2014 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My daughter is currently study in Ireland with a current account with Bank of Ireland. I want to know if she can open a fixed term account with the bank?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

drchngsk wrote: »
    My daughter is currently study in Ireland with a current account with Bank of Ireland. I want to know if she can open a fixed term account with the bank?
    Good morning, 

Thanks for your Post.

Yes, she can open a term deposit account with bank of Ireland. Here is a link to information on a term deposit accounts.

Also, she can contact a savings advisor to discuss savings options by calling 0818200347.

Alternatively, your daughter can make an appointment here to speak with a customer adviosr in her account holding branch.

Janette

Advertisement