Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Will Start Tomorrow!

Options
  • 09-09-2014 9:46am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

League will start tomorrow.

I will add everyone as a friend tonight GT is kaiche
    This will be done @ 7pm sharp

I will then issue invites to join the franchise (please join as a coach, please select "Create a coach") Any questions on this just PM me.
    @9m sharp I will start the league into pre season week 1

You will be able to pick up as many FAs as you want (but please try to be realistic and dont pick up 20 players!)

I will be advancing to week 4 @ 9am tomorrow. You need to have your roster down to 59 players at this point or the CPU will cut players to get to that number.

At 5pm tomorrow I will be advancing to the regular season, you must have 53 players at this time, if you havent made cuts, the CPU will make cuts for you and if it cuts Tom Brady and someone picks him up well thats just tough luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

League will start tomorrow.

I will add everyone as a friend tonight GT is kaiche
    This will be done @ 7pm sharp

I will then issue invites to join the franchise (please join as a coach, please select "Create a coach") Any questions on this just PM me.
    @9m sharp I will start the league and i will skip to Week 3 of the Pre-Season

You will be able to pick up as many FAs as you want (but please try to be realistic and dont pick up 20 players!)

I will be advancing to week 4 @ 9am tomorrow. You need to have your roster down to 59 players at this point or the CPU will cut players to get to that number.

At 5pm tomorrow I will be advancing to the regular season, you must have 53 players at this time, if you havent made cuts, the CPU will make cuts for you and if it cuts Tom Brady and someone picks him up well thats just tough luck.

Can we do trades with CPU this time?

Also can you advance to week 1 of preseason then go to four? Means we can pick up good players without the CPU yanking the best ones!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Can we do trades with CPU this time?

Also can you advance to week 1 of preseason then go to four? Means we can pick up good players without the CPU yanking the best ones!

actually good point.. will edit the post

will come back to you on CPU trading

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

I've college tonight, am I right in saying I've til 9 tomo to do FA etc, and not be left with the dregs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

kopfan wrote: »
    I've college tonight, am I right in saying I've til 9 tomo to do FA etc, and not be left with the dregs

Yep, but once the league starts, people and the CPU will start adding FAs

IF you have a laptop you can use the connected franchise site to sign them aswell
    http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/connected-franchise/

Will be about 20 more mins on the invites

• Advertisement

League started

I picked up jermichael Finley

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I signed David Akers

Do we cut to 53 now

If you aren't going to do it before 9am tomorrow id recommend it, you don't want to forget and have the CPU cut a good one

• Advertisement

If you aren't going to do it before 9am tomorrow id recommend it, you don't want to forget and have the CPU cut a good one

Its done, whats the plan with cap pen, i presume theres none as its 1 season

You will take cap penalties when release anyone

You will take cap penalties when release anyone

Yeah i know, but does it matter how much, like carrying over into another season

Nope it never seems to be an issue when we start a new franchise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

can i move player to training team or as it to be a release to get down to 53

Release is the only option tripper

Wow wow

Is this being kicked off in the morning? I havnt got the game delivered yet and need to make my cuts!

I can go rent it for 3 days in the morning, maybe advance @ 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Release is the only option tripper

ah ok and resign tomorrow to train when league starts

Once you release them you can't do anything with them, no practice squad they just sit in free agency

Wow wow

Is this being kicked off in the morning? I havnt got the game delivered yet and need to make my cuts!

I can go rent it for 3 days in the morning, maybe advance @ 1?

Man read the forum! Wednesday was always the dat we'd start!
    Can delay til 1

• Advertisement

Yeh fair enough! Apologies to all...never again wowHD...NEVER again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Broncos down to 53...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Yeh fair enough! Apologies to all...never again wowHD...NEVER again

If only someone had told you they were ****e.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey pudsy ray rice to be cut from madden!!!!

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hey pudsy ray rice to be cut from madden!!!!

I ****ing will and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Can the 5pm start tomorrow be pushed back to 8pm?

Lots of us are still in work and attractive FA's will be hoovered up by the mooching students :P

Yep can do

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Can the 5pm start tomorrow be pushed back to 8pm?

Lots of us are still in work and attractive FA's will be hoovered up by the mooching students :P

I resent that statement. I may be a student, I may be a moocher, but I AM NOT a communist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Rams are on 53

I am keeping Michael Sam as my 3rd string RE for now, he may get cut tomorrow

Signed Ed Reeeeeeed and Will Hill to help at FS. The only other starters I signed were Tyson Clabo at RT and Mike Cox at FB. Few other backups in the 70's

• Advertisement

mike has the ghey :pac:

one thing about the seahawks, they have basically no depth.
    Great starters but everyone after that is usless, o-line is useless but brought in Ex Titan Dave Stewart

Advertisement