Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Will Start Tomorrow!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

i think the saints are on 53 now, first time doing it was confusing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

LE Chris Long 89
    DT Michael Brockers 83
    DT Aaron Donald 83
    RE Robert Quinn 99
    LOLB Alec Ogletree 80
    MLB James Laurenitis 80
    ROLB Jo-Lonn Dunbar 78

Run on that :cool:

Some good D line depth too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Can we have a ban on anyone pucking rice up? Scumbag shouldn't even play in a video game

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Probably can't do that but I can pick him up and bury him on my depth chart otherwise the CPU could pick him up and he could start beating up the defense..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Dropped Rice. Don't want him around.

Picked up LaMicheal James.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Dropped Rice. Don't want him around.

Picked up LaMicheal James.

Prob like real life

Had all my changes done and it froze, great!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Can you join the league from the website, or do I need to be on the Xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Were using the wrong roster, missing the one from a few days ago. That has the stats updated according to the pre season.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You sure? I'm not familiar enough with the Seahawks roster to be able to tell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah i taught their was something wrong with Eagles roster, Alex Henery was still on it and he was relreased along with a few others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Looks like Rice will be gone from the game on next update... I can bury him I have 20mil cap space..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Looks like Rice will be gone from the game on next update... I can bury him I have 20mil cap space..

Doh just remembered I'm broncos! Keep thinking I'm the PFL panters!!! Ignore that cap bit!

Right on rosters, they're wrong. Santonio Holmes starts as FA. Bears signed hmm while back

Sorry lads must have selected the wrong one, will issue new invites this evening and league will start tomorrow!

Sorry lads must have selected the wrong one, will issue new invites this evening and league will start tomorrow!

No prob, not like uv nothing to do

is there any good sites who has advice on how to manage rosters and free agent players,

post up your questions tripper or PM myself

it can get complicated!

will issue league invites when i get home, and then start the league around 7 so people can have a bit of time it get FAs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

will issue league invites when i get home, and then start the league around 7 so people can have a bit of time it get FAs

Got the game rented for 3 days so should have it all sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Got the game rented for 3 days so should have it all sorted!

Where did you rent it from, actually? Went to a place today where Xtra vision used to be, and its gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Knex. wrote: »
    Where did you rent it from, actually? Went to a place today where Xtra vision used to be, and its gone!

I presume he got in from an xtravision, he practically lives next door to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I presume he got in from an xtravision, he practically lives next door to one.

Pudsy...stalk much? :P

Yeah I did, sick of waiting for the game! Need to practise...although first game is against pudsy so should be a gentle introduction ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

League launch at 7pm!! :eek:

*sprinting out of work to get home before only scrubs are left in FA*

mikemac1 wrote: »
    League launch at 7pm!! :eek:

*sprinting out of work to get home before only scrubs are left in FA*

your lucky im working till 9

tripperman wrote: »
    your lucky im working till 9

Saints dont need FA's ;)

Saints dont need FA's ;)

they do when im in control im awfull on d

tripperman wrote: »
    they do when im in control im awfull on d

Well if last nights FA's are anything to go by there didnt seem to be much quality unless your after CB's

Everyone should now be invited, if you're not here are the league details

League name Boards Madden, password BOARDS

• Advertisement

Everyone except Dave that is!

Advertisement