Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Will Start Tomorrow!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Postie had nothing for me this morning, :(

I'm away from friday afternoon to late sunday so I'll just pick it up in smyths or ,god forbid, gamestop at lunch to get it done this evening.
    Smyths have a 28 day return policy for unopened disks so I might just return it unopened when the wowhd one arrives.

Edit: If someone has access to the league rosters online what is the roster cut damage to the 49ers? Anyone of note?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

kopfan wrote: »
    Knex did u say ur in Cork. I'm in midleton, could u use my disc to save?

You're a gent. I'm the otherside of Cork, and in a rural part, so would be difficult for me to get out to ya, thanks all the same.

Should be able to sort something out today, all going well.

Cheeers again, mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

just wondering since we all got pretty good teams whats everyones hopes for the season,

for me if i get between 3 and 7 wins be delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I've beens here since madden 12 and never made it past the playoff first round so that'll be the aim!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Haven't made the playoffs in 2 seasons, hopeful of doing it this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I've beens here since madden 12 and never made it past the playoff first round so that'll be the aim!

my first go at the league so i know im in for big learning curve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

made playoffs since i started and with all my CPU games ( :( ), ill say ill make it again!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

AFC North 2 Teams
    AFC West 1 team
    AFC East 1 team

All could make play offs.

NFC South 1 team
    NFC East 1 team
    NFC North 2 teams
    NFC west 3 Teams

You would imagine a human team will win each division.
    That leaves 2 wild cards for 3 human teams (presuming the CPU doesnt kick ass)

In reality, the season begins in the play offs!

Advertisement