Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log Cabin Company??

Options
  • 09-09-2014 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Guys,
    Apologies if this thread is not in the correct place, I'm not incredibily great with computers. I have recently spotted a Log Home (3 bed log cabin) that I have really taken a liking to and am considering contracting the company for a build - The company has all its facilities in Latvia (as far as I'm aware) but they have an Irish website, office address and phone number and state they ship to Ireland. The problem I have is, I can't find any reviews of the company anywhere?? Good, bad or indifferent? Obviously I'm loath to hand over a substantial amount of money to a company that I cannot find any reviews on? Has anybody had any dealing with EGF Log homes? egfloghome.ie
    I'm aware that there was a thread on boards.ie a few years back that was stopped due to an administrator recognising that someone was advertising/spaming on their behalf - which does not build confidence but it seemd to have been quite some time ago and their website is still active so i assume they are still trading.

Any information that you guys could supply would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,470 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

• Registered Users Posts: 2 boylerd

Thanks Sydthebeat - I have read through them and Im kinda aware of the pit falls etc in realation to planning - the Home that I am looking for seems to be quite unique and is distinctly different from the homes offered by other companies that were mentioned in the threads
    What I'm trying to find out is, has anybody had any dealings with this particular company?? EGF log homes, egfloghomes.ie
    Are their homes of good quality? are they reputable? or will my money disappear of to Latvia quicker than a rat up a drain pipe?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

any comments relating to this company by PM please

Advertisement