Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying FIFA 15 from us store

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DavidOBrien

I downloaded fifa 15 on an american account and installed it, but now when i try and launch it on my irish account it says that "only users who own a license for this application can start it". can anyone help me?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Yep. :)

I have it down loaded through the us account but i have to be logged into both us and irish as a user otherwise it says locked on my irish account. I take it its to do with primary accoubts and that but does anybody else have that problem? On ps4 by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I have it down loaded through the us account but i have to be logged into both us and irish as a user otherwise it says locked on my irish account. I take it its to do with primary accoubts and that but does anybody else have that problem? On ps4 by the way.

I've had no issues so far. Turn on PS4, sign into my Irish account and works fine. My ps4 is both accounts primary console.

I've had no issues so far. Turn on PS4, sign into my Irish account and works fine. My ps4 is both accounts primary console.

I downloaded it on my us account and its grand plays fine. My irish accoubt has it as locked and a message comes up ill check what it is later. I then have to logon to my us account and then switch user to my irish account and then no issye works great. Its not a problem justcwindered why it happens that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lorcanod

Yep. :)
    when i tried to play on my irish account it told me " only users who hold a licence for this appication can start it"

• Advertisement

lorcanod wrote: »
    when i tried to play on my irish account it told me " only users who hold a licence for this appication can start it"

Yeah thats what i have to. Easy to sort by switching users

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I downloaded fifa 15 on an american account and installed it, but now when i try and launch it on my irish account it says that "only users who own a license for this application can start it". can anyone help me?

On your American account do this

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/activation.html

It will work with your Irish account then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I cant buy the US PS+ credit on US Amazon as it will only accept a US address for the billing and my billing address is obv. Ireland.

Thought you would only have to change the delivery address..

My order is 'being checked for verification' which i doubt it will pass... says could take 2 hours!! :( Why no paypal?!

Anywhere else to by the $ credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I cant buy the US PS+ credit on US Amazon as it will only accept a US address for the billing and my billing address is obv. Ireland.

Thought you would only have to change the delivery address..

My order is 'being checked for verification' which i doubt it will pass... says could take 2 hours!! :( Why no paypal?!

Anywhere else to by the $ credit?

Use a U.S. billing address.

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Use a U.S. billing address.

Yeah but it didnt go through... Says needs 'extra verification'... 'could take 2 hours'...

• Advertisement

Just came through...

Accidently bought an extra 10 bucks of credit so used it for Ultimate Team. Kinda wasted the whole point of buying it online really, lol.

Installing anyway, thanks for the help. Time to dominate some bitches!

Thus was my team in last year; will change this year (probly get Suso for a start, maybe Moreno!):

ST: Long
    LW: Sterling
    CAM: Coutinho
    CAM: McCarthy
    RW: McGeady
    CDM: Gerrard
    LB: Jose Enrique
    CB: Collicini
    CB: O'Shea
    RB: Coleman
    GK: Howard

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭kod12

Downloaded the game but every time I go to play it it keeps playing the demo even tho I have purchased and downloaded the full game??

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

kod12 wrote: »
    Downloaded the game but every time I go to play it it keeps playing the demo even tho I have purchased and downloaded the full game??

Delete the demo

Delete the demo
    Check the full game size funny thing happened me i downloaded the demo by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Anywhere around selling the disc version today?

Out tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The rest of the world has it now. Silly EA

I have it too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

Anyone know if you can use the game on 2 ps3 differnt accounts if you buy through the us store I did this last year for fifa 14 to let my brother use it aswell but bought through the Irish store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 DavidOBrien

hey i got fifa 15 on a US account but now im not able to buy fifa points for it on my irish account, any help?

hey i got fifa 15 on a US account but now im not able to buy fifa points for it on my irish account, any help?

You should just earn the coins. I dont understand why people buy the feckig points. Whats the fun in that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Locking thread - google is your friend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement