Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerbdog

Options
  • 09-09-2014 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Cracking re-work of Soaking-Wet.

Great to hear them back, new live album next month and a studio album next year (apparently)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭ush

Have to dig out the old Kerbdog t-shirt I won off "JK on the Radio".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

Cool. DIdnt realise this. great to see them back. even billy dalton is back.
    SOund more like wilt than kerbdog.
    If anyone has a spare ticket for the glasgow gig please let me know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Stretchryan

When is the live album been released can anyone confirm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

When is the live album been released can anyone confirm

According to their pledge site it says "As pledgers, you’ll receive the album a week before it goes on general sale on Oct 6th"

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

I'll be driving down to Kilkenny on the 11th for their instore as well as being at the gig in Dublin in November. This track has been more or less on repeat in my house since it went up on YouTube and I have to say, it ranks right up their with their best material. Fifteen different kinds of excited for the onslaught of Kerbdog coming our way over the next year!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

Old thread i know, but whats the story. Where is the new material! All that talk around sonisphere '14 about new album etc. 
    Come on lads get to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Zico !

Remember seeing this lot supporting gnr in slane when it could of been soundgarden ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Zico ! wrote: »
    Remember seeing this lot supporting gnr in slane when it could of been soundgarden ffs

That was my little funhouse also from kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Wasn't that My Little Funhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

no you don't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Zico !

sh1t mix up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Kerbdog, I remember seeing them in The Roxy in Waterford , 'back in the day' .. They rocked the place, all moshing right in front of them, being amazed at Cormac playing the right handed guitar upside down !
    Anyway, after the gig, a woman came up to me "where are the toilets?" I said fllow me and ill show you. Up the windy, narrow stairs, and i said "jeez the band are amazing", She said " thats great to know, im Cormacs mum" .... :)
    We got a signed setlist... Still have it, and my 12" Dummy Crusher single, in the shape of the Fighting Irish Leprechaun ...
    Great rock band !!!!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Listened back to their stuff. While some of it is good, a lot of it is "of its time". Would be good in a live setting though...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭rainagain

Here's your chance....

Kerbdog "On the turn" 25th anniversary shows 27 and 28 May 2022 in Whelans

Fri tix on Whelans https://www.whelanslive.com/ticket/kerbdog/

Sat - https://www.whelanslive.com/ticket/kerbdog-28-05/

I remember seeing them play and talking to them before On the Turn was released and the delay and **** show around it. The bsides released on the 3 Sally CD's before On the Turn was best stuff they did IMO next being the first record.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Catalpa32

Hi All, please delete if not allowed long shot here - looking to buy Kerbdogs album On the Turn on cassette if anything has one to sell? Also interested in anything Kerbdog related, posters, cassette promos, press releases, postcards or anything else you may have! All for my personal collection. Thanks million.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭peter4918

Loads of Kerbdog stuff for sale on adverts, Amazon and Discogs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Discogs is your friend for the cassette, its how I picked up my OTT tape. Then eBay for the other related things.

I'm after the VHS promo of 'Sally' :) a lend would be enough

• Registered Users Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

In other news, this was posted YouTube - Kerbdog - End of Green, original video broadcast on RTEs 'No Disco'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭De Bhál

my first gig was Kerbdog. Carlton Ballroom in kilkenny, probably 1995 or 6

yong dumb and full of bulmers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,571 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Looking forward to seeing them at Forest Fest.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,571 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I think I first saw them at Feile '93!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement