Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of fit-out for new build

Options
  • 09-09-2014 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I've been given a quote for a full fit out of tiling hall, kitchen, bathrooms, engineered oak flooring in the sitting room, carpet stairs and landing, blinds on each window and full electrical appliances for €10k on a property around 1100square feet. I'm new to this and wondering if this is a good deal or if anybody can provide any insight on a breakdown of costs for tiling, flooring, carpeting,blinds?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭893bet

It depends on specification.

One tile is 6.99 a square yard. The next is 28.99 a square yard.

You can get a fridge/washing machine/oven/hob for less than 500e. Equally you can drop 2000e+ on the same items.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

10k for all sound good.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

tokamosh wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been given a quote for a full fit out of tiling hall, kitchen, bathrooms, engineered oak flooring in the sitting room, carpet stairs and landing, blinds on each window and full electrical appliances for €10k on a property around 1100square feet. I'm new to this and wondering if this is a good deal or if anybody can provide any insight on a breakdown of costs for tiling, flooring, carpeting,blinds?

Thanks!
    has the builders who priced this given you a break down?

you have not given any quantities of tiles, floor, carpeting etc or what type of tiles, type of blinds etc ?

Advertisement