Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I view and print my business account transactions

Options
  • 09-09-2014 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

How can I view and print my business account transactions going back at least  6-12 months.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

markecf wrote: »
    How can I view and print my business account transactions going back at least  6-12 months.
    Hi markecf,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

If you are using Business Online, it is possible to get access to the previous 90 days transactions.

To print a Transaction Report when logged in to Business Online, please follow these steps:

·        Click the "Reporting" option at the top of the screen
    ·        Click "Transaction Report"
    ·        Enter the "From Date" (this is the date you want the Transaction Report to begin)
    ·        Enter the "To Date" (this is the date you want the Transaction Report to end)
    ·        Click "View Report"
    ·        Click "File" and "Print"

If you require transactions prior to this you will need to request statements from your branch. The contact details for your branch can be found here

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thomas83

Hi I just have a question about a business account. Iv just set up a business and I'm spending a good bit on materials etc.. All off the items I have bought has being with my card but do I need to keep records for all of these items..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

thomas83 wrote: »
    Hi I just have a question about a business account. Iv just set up a business and I'm spending a good bit on materials etc.. All off the items I have bought has being with my card but do I need to keep records for all of these items..
    Hi thomas83,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We would advise keeping receipts for your records. You can also view your transaction history on both Bank of Ireland 365 Online/365 Mobile and Tablet App and Business On Line.

With Visa Debit card transactions, initially the transaction narrative will display as 'Debit Card'. When the retailer fully processes the transaction, you will then see further information.

If you need to contact Bank of Ireland 365 Online, please send a message from your Online Service Desk or alternatively call on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12 midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays.

The Business On Line contact numbers are 1890 818 265 / +353 1 4606445. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 6pm Mon - Fri.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement