Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<SNIP> phone network- use another one!!!

Options
  • 09-09-2014 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

After switching from <SNIP #1> last dec14 to buy an iPhone from <SNIP #2> n sign up with them I have never been more disappointed!! I will never use or reccommend <SNIP #2> to anyone going forward!!!
    Just over 3 and 1/2 wks ago I left my phone back into <SNIP #2> (9 mths since I bought it there) as it seemed to be freezing a lot so I assumed there could be a fault. On leaving it in this was the only problem and is noted on the document when I left it in. They would give me no temporary replacement phone to use as they said they had none!! They also told me it would take 5-10 working days. After many visits back my phone finally came back on the 3rd week stating on the form that the screen was smashed(this was not the case when sent in) they then told me I needed to pay 200 to have screen repaired I was in no way willing to do this as it was obviously broken in transit to them.. I have called <SNIP #2> so many times and explained everything over n over again and still they will not help me and after talking to a supposedly supervisor last night who was going to get this resolved for me they have simply changed the wording and told me that its now actually the charger connection that's broke on my phone and this will cost me 160 plus vat = 200 euro to fix. Absolute bs!!! I will never use or reccommend this company to anyone ever!! They have been nothing but absolute rude unhelpful ppl to me even at one point ringing there customer care line the girl told me she was too busy to deal with me as there was only her n one other staff member there!!!!is this how <SNIP #2> customer care!!!!! Staff are trained to deal with there customers!!!!!???? Never again I will be using this company and i'll reccommend <SNIP #1> to everyone and anyone I know from now on as <SNIP #2> obviously can't deal with or hold on the customers they have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

OP we're not here so that you can badmouth a business. Please read the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement